Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mmr61184
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys need some advice here saw this come up on eBay it's an original playfield. This looks like one if the nicest original playfields I have ever seen and I have been dying to get my hands on a cyclone and I know 99% of the playfields are crap. I think this is a nice candidate for a little resto. and CC that can be dropped into a project game. I definitely have no desire to get a repro if you were going to suggest that.

Can anybody see anything I these pics that they think could be an issue. I believe the lines near the jet bumpers are Mylar.

ebay.com/itm/221388457953?nav=SEARCH

#3 10 years ago

Yeah the insert scratches seem like the only major issue and with the right PF guy i am sure this can be fixed up. I have been told these are a bitch to work on though luckily it looks like the scratch is contained to the solid colors.

Quoted from mrofnoc:

When you remove the mylar up top you'll lose the "Adv. Ferris Wheel Bonus" text on the insert under mylar in pop bumper area.

Even with the proven duster spray method?

#5 10 years ago

Any idea where the planking is maybe my eyes are shot

#9 10 years ago

Thanks guys I honestly thought that was just the flash didn't even think it was the paint itself.

#10 10 years ago

With the right restorer do you guys think this could be made into good quality playfield not a museum piece obviously.

#13 10 years ago

Thanks guys you have all been awesome. I dot know what attracts me so much to this game but u need to add one to my collection.

#15 10 years ago

I created the funky business I bid 325 without thinking but later retracted my bid. I actually struck a deal with the seller for a reasonable price. Worst case it becomes a piece if wall art.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-cyclone-playfield-need-some-advice?tu=mmr61184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.