(Topic ID: 222778)

Ebay code today 8-8-18

By lowbeau67

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

PRONTO15 15 percent off purchase over 25 dollars. looks like with no restrictions. up to 100 dollar discount

#2 5 years ago

cool

#3 5 years ago

Thank you!

#4 5 years ago

Of course, I always make my purchases right before a code like this shows up

#5 5 years ago

Works for $100 off a buy it now pin!

#6 5 years ago

If you haven't signed up for ebates yet you can get up to an additional 2% cash back. That could easily be another $100 off a new Pin.

If you use the code below, you'll get an additional $10 in cash back after you spend $25

https://www.ebates.com/r/KWUTHE?eeid=29041&utm_source=extension&utm_medium=raf_link

I've been using it for a couple years now on all my online shopping and am at $995 it total cash back I've gotten.

#7 5 years ago

These codes never work on the items that I want. Such as power tools

#8 5 years ago

I'm selling my extra Stern Spike 2 headphone/volume jack if anyone wants 15% off - search for item 283092525793

SOLD

#9 5 years ago

Thanks! I finally got the Fluke multimeter I’d been eyeing with this code.

#10 5 years ago

Nice, got $30 off an Alltek MPU.

#11 5 years ago

Wish the colorDMD LED version was still on there.

#12 5 years ago

Does eBay even clear 15% on sales after all the fees are collected? I can't help but wonder how their business is doing since they keep running these things.

#13 5 years ago

Ok, last one, but figured someone may be waiting for this.

New ColorDMD LCD Display.

SOLD

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Does eBay even clear 15% on sales after all the fees are collected? I can't help but wonder how their business is doing since they keep running these things.

I was thinking the same thing. Very slim return or losing/spending as a form of "marketing".

#15 5 years ago

You can only use the code once from the same account. So if you buy something for $1, you’ll save $.15, but then if you buy something later for $100 and have already used the code on the $1 item, it will be invalid for the $100 purchase

#16 5 years ago

just missed out

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

just missed out

i just used it after you post so not sure what you missed out on?

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i just used it after you post so not sure what you missed out on?

I bought something on ebay then right after I decided to look on pinside and found this thred.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Wish the colorDMD LED version was still on there.

I searched for this also. I missed one awhile back.

#20 5 years ago

HURRY and order if you forgot to do earlier like I did. Code still worked as of 5 minutes ago

Saved $80 on a Truxedo bed cover for my 2017 F-350

#21 5 years ago

Worked for me. A few bucks here and there add up after a while.

#22 5 years ago

I used it last night to pickup a nice NIB caboose that I have been looking for, hey $8.25 saved is $8.25 more in my pocket. Thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-code-today-8-8-18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.