Topic Stats

• 430 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mcuzz
  • Topic is favorited by 57 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7E657FBC-84B6-4612-A54D-67FBCADD46AD (resized).png
    2656D621-8295-4FAB-9790-7D83B5A2601A (resized).png
    Screenshot_20181222-095928_Samsung Pay (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    IMG_8434 (resized).PNG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    03888225-2D2B-4946-B2C6-F9EF391BCB87 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180612-193807_eBay (resized).jpg
    A430C5A8-99AD-425D-836B-7F4DB2256853 (resized).png
    B584BA1B-CDCC-4617-B635-78D846C993E6 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 11.47.21 PM (resized).png
    5325C0D1-1987-4BF9-9397-5D17D24851B9 (resized).jpeg
    20180309_165907 (resized).jpg
    B7D0483B-56DE-4783-B1F2-01F48EFA5902-6451-00000D734E550034 (resized).jpeg
    thumbs up.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 430 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
    #301 5 years ago

Saved $37! Woohoo!

#302 5 years ago

Picked up a Massage Chair as a Gift for my Wife!

$442 with Free Delivery!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #303 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

$442 with Free Delivery![quoted image]

WOW!! Nice deal

#304 5 years ago

I bought a pinball machine and saved $100

IMG_8434 (resized).PNGIMG_8434 (resized).PNG
    #305 5 years ago
    Quoted from onemoresean:

I bought a pinball machine and saved $100
    [quoted image]

Good deal @ $3700

3 weeks later
    #306 5 years ago

10% Off EVERYTHING!
    Only 24 hours. Use code PICKUPTEN
    before 8 am ET Friday.

#307 5 years ago
    Quoted from Raegor:

10% Off EVERYTHING!
    Only 24 hours. Use code PICKUPTEN
    before 8 am ET Friday.

Thanks, got $30 off a new kitchen sink!

1 week later
    #308 5 years ago

I couldn't find anything to buy during the last event (it always happens that I just bought everything I needed the week before). I finally have about $800 worth of items in my cart waiting for the next code to drop. It looks like they are averaging about once a month or so. So I guess we've got about 3 more weeks to wait.

Maybe they will do something for BF. Have they done any BF discount percentages in the past besides their normal daily deals?

1 week later
    #309 5 years ago

Hey thrify pinsiders,

Any others poking around for Black Friday week sales? What deal sites do you use and are you finding anything pinball related?

Check this out, I noticed some travel deals, and am seeing if I can get to some shows on the cheap. Southwest often has specials to many cities with pinball shows, just wait for the deal and then pull out your Southwest gift cards you got at a discount to increase your savings.

ebay.com link: Get a 150 Southwest Airlines Gift Card for only 135 Email delivery

#310 5 years ago

Ebay bucks are 10% right now through tomorrow. I'm wondering when the next % off will be, BF maybe? Last time the Ebay bucks were this high, my certificate ended up being for $92.

I'd hate to pass on the 10% but wouldn't mind a 15% instead. I could max out the 15% at $100.

#311 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Ebay bucks are 10% right now through tomorrow. I'm wondering when the next % off will be, BF maybe? Last time the Ebay bucks were this high, my certificate ended up being for $92.
    I'd hate to pass on the 10% but wouldn't mind a 15% instead. I could max out the 15% at $100.

Where is the code, I am not seeing the promo?

#312 5 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Where is the code, I am not seeing the promo?

It's a targeted ad apparently, so everyone might not get it. But a link to activate it is in the banner on the homepage:

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
    #313 5 years ago

I see a different banner when I log in to ebay. Could you post the URL that is behind the "Activate Now" button?

#314 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

$442 with Free Delivery![quoted image]

how does she like that model art? been looking at massage chairs for awhile. this one have rollers?

#315 5 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

I see a different banner when I log in to ebay. Could you post the URL that is behind the "Activate Now" button?

I tried to log out of Ebay and use the URL but it just takes you to the Ebay home page. It looks like it is indeed targeted. Sorry about that.

#316 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

how does she like that model art? been looking at massage chairs for awhile. this one have rollers?

Still waiting to unpack and assemble......1-1/2 years later, we are getting to laying the floor after rebuilding half the house from last years Hurricane.

Basically, after checking reviews and costs, it isnt a $2000 chair, but a $1000-$1200 Store retail chair for $500-$600
    on Ebay. We went with more air pressure over rollers, as we found our personal needs were better suited.

The differences are amount of motors/pumps, and the "Pleather" material used in the chair.
    Company itself...shipping, assembly video, and communication was excellent.

Hopefully, in a couple weeks, Ill post up....

#317 5 years ago

15% off your cart tomorrow 8 am - 8 pm EST, $100 max discount, use code PICKFAST:

ebay.com link: 1121

#318 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

15% off your cart tomorrow 8 am - 8 pm EST, $100 max, use code PICKFAST:

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up!

#319 5 years ago

PICKFAST

#320 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

15% off your cart tomorrow 8 am - 8 pm EST, $100 max discount, use code PICKFAST:
    ebay.com link

This is only using the app, right? Any idea what happens if I buy thru my computer (don't have a cell phone) ?

#321 5 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

This is only using the app, right? Any idea what happens if I buy thru my computer (don't have a cell phone) ?

Only phone Apps!

#322 5 years ago

Tried on a PC:
    "This code can't be applied. You can only use it via: eBay app for iPhone, eBay app for Android, eBay app for iPad."

#323 5 years ago

Thanks for heads up on the code, just saved $40 for some new tow mirrors for the truck.

#324 5 years ago

Saved myself $46.50 off an Alltek MPU/Lamp board combo order using the code on my phone. thanks!

#325 5 years ago

You can use your PC to add a bunch of items to your cart, then switch to your phone app and apply the code. Much easier than shopping with the app.

#326 5 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

You can use your PC to add a bunch of items to your cart, then switch to your phone app and apply the code. Much easier than shopping with the app.

Exactly what I did!

#327 5 years ago

Thank you for the heads up;. Saved some money and got a reasonable deal.

#328 5 years ago

Any other codes available?

#330 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

If you hurry....
    ebay.com link

Thanks! Too bad it didn’t work for the item I needed

#331 5 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Too bad it didn’t work for the item I needed

Sorry about that. I managed to squeak a purchase in 30 minutes before the cutoff.

#332 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Sorry about that. I managed to squeak a purchase in 30 minutes before the cutoff.

I appreciate it very much! Good for you!

#333 5 years ago

For anyone's Christmas shopping:

Today Only!
    10% Off All Toys.*
    Use coupon code PLAYDAY.
    Ends at 11:59pm PT.

How to redeem your Coupon.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2.Pay for your item by 11:59 PM PT on November 29, 2018
    3.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PLAYDAY
    Terms & Conditions:
    The Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 6 AM PT on November 29, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on November 29, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Toys & Hobbies and Dolls & Bears.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user. Only eBay users registered on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Carribean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca.Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

#334 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Today Only!
    10% Off All Toys.*
    Use coupon code PLAYDAY.
    Terms & Conditions:
    The Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 6 AM PT on November 29, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on November 29, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Toys & Hobbies and Dolls & Bears.
    Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user. Only eBay users registered on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Carribean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca.Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
    Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

just got the notification from the app and came to post this, beat me to it. thanks for sharing!

#335 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Today Only!
    10% Off All Toys.*
    Use coupon code PLAYDAY.
    Terms & Conditions:

Thank you!

1 week later
    #336 5 years ago

10% off today code PHLDAYTEN

#337 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Thanks, was just about to post that. Just picked up 4 old flyers, code worked perfectly.

#338 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Code ends 12/8 3am PT.

#339 5 years ago

Thanks for the coupon heads up: 10% coupon + 2% ebates + 2% CC. a few more items I didn't need.

#340 5 years ago

It always happens, always. I have the code and can't think of a dam thing to buy. Then the very next day something comes up. This time was my garage door opener, it literally stopped working the very next day and I needed a new one. If it's not that, then it's days before the code comes out that I just dropped $500+ on Ebay.

#341 5 years ago

I just used "TAKETEN" yesterday for $10 off. And in my case, a $13 purchase for $3. Good thru 12/31. It says that it is only for invited guests, but might be worth a try.

#342 5 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

I just used "TAKETEN" yesterday for $10 off. And in my case, a $13 purchase for $3. Good thru 12/31. It says that it is only for invited guests, but might be worth a try.

No luck for me, but thanks anyway.

#343 5 years ago

PICKUPSALE

10% off tech, 15% off everything else. $75 max discount. Ends Dec 16 12am PT

#344 5 years ago

Ebay code PICKUPSALE is for 10% off Tech (see below for categories), 15% off everything else. There are some exclusions, but I don't know what they are.

This expires today (12/15, not 12/16) at midnight PT.

10% Off Tech Coupon valid for the following categories:

Cameras & Photo
    Cell Phones & Accessories
    Computers/Tablets & Networking
    Consumer Electronics
    Video Games & Consoles

#345 5 years ago

Picked up a bunch of Festool clamps, thanks!!

#346 5 years ago

Bought a Mag-Stik 4/8 way joystick, thanks!

#347 5 years ago

Todays coupon is 15% off home and outdoor stuff - PDECKTHEHALLS - no min/$100 max

#348 5 years ago

I just noticed Samsung pay has Ebay gift cards at 10% off. You can buy now and save them for the next 10-15% discount event plus stack Ebates/Ibotta cash back as well as Ebay bucks and your CC cash back on the initial GC purchase.

That all adds up to as much as 30% off a purchase.

Screenshot_20181222-095928_Samsung Pay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181222-095928_Samsung Pay (resized).jpg
    #349 5 years ago

how does the ebates work with ebay ?

#350 5 years ago
    Quoted from ctozzi:

how does the ebates work with ebay ?

Get the browser app, and it will pop up automatically when you go onto ebay. Click activate, and then it basically waits for you to buy something. You should get a confirmation pop up when you checkout from them. Generally takes a week or two for that money, which goes into your ebates account.

There are 430 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ebay-20-discount-today-only/page/7?hl=raegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.