Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Turboderf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

decal.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Just curious how many EATPM owners out there still have the Modesty Decal? I thought it was kinda nice to find it in the manual when I picked her up last week.

decal.jpgdecal.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Wait...that's real? LOL. I saw one mentioned a while back and thought it was a joke.

#3 10 years ago

Nope.... long gone

#4 10 years ago

Never seen one of those before!!

#5 10 years ago

Never saw that one. I have the modesty decal for my SS.

#7 10 years ago

I have one. Un-used and complete with original application instructions. Are they worth anything? I no longer have a EATPM.

#8 10 years ago

I always thought that they looked pretty classy when installed.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

I have one. Un-used and complete with original application instructions. Are they worth anything?

I have the instructions for it too, dont' know what there worth, but it seems they are a bit rare..

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I have the modesty decal for my SS.

Yes, got it.........unused, of course!

#11 10 years ago

Still have mine for EATPM and SS...

#12 10 years ago

Yeah, ironically, it actually doesn't look bad or out of place...maybe you should sell yours to Trey, Ed. didn't he just get an EATPM a few weeks ago?

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, ironically, it actually doesn't look bad or out of place...

No, they look good but I think I'll keep mine unused and in a safe place

#14 10 years ago

Huh, I'd never actually seen one, I figured they would be more ... covering. Actually looks pretty good installed!

#15 10 years ago

Seen pictures of the decal, but never installed on a backglass...as mentioned, actually not bad

#16 10 years ago

I like this one better than the SS one. It actually adds a little to the sex appeal vs taking away IMO.

#17 10 years ago

Too bad it wasn't made out of the "window cling" stuff. Then you could put it on and off without a problem.

#18 10 years ago

still got mine as well. Peeled mine off carefully just in case I wanted to reuse it one day.

#19 10 years ago

Dang, the more replies I see here regarding how nice it would look, I ALMOST want to put it on, ALMOST

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from bpull:

Too bad it wasn't made out of the "window cling" stuff. Then you could put it on and off without a problem.

Not a bad idea- somebody should repro them in the window cling material.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from OldTymeToys:

Not a bad idea- somebody should repro them in the window cling material.

Not a bad idea, just print them out on cling vinyl and stick them on when the little ones are over.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

Not a bad idea, just print them out on cling vinyl and stick them on when the little ones are over.

I think The Little Ones see much more on the beach or TV....

#23 10 years ago

Ha, never seen that one before. Good find.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I think The Little Ones see much more on the beach

Note to self: Spend more time at the beach this summer.

#25 10 years ago

its not for me i want to see her boobs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eatpm-modesty-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.