Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PunishersLEMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Someone on here have the EATPM for sale on CL Mpls? It's near me and wouldn't mind seeing it if it's a pinsider..

#2 5 years ago

That was mine. I am new to Pinside and in a moment of weakness, posted it for sale. My family wanted something new, and it never occurred to us to get a second pin (the original owner bet me that I would have 3 in 3 years), rather than trade up. We went to Blainebrook and SS to try other games, but my wife and kids left saying that they preferred Elvira. I apologized to the first person I was working with on the sale and pulled it off the market. At this point, I plan to continue to work to improve the condition of my Pin, while I search for a LOTR as a second.

The whole process made me realize how great this game is!

#3 5 years ago

only thing better than one pin is two...

#4 5 years ago

Well then Join the EATPM cub here on Pinside then! lots of cool ideas,tips etc, there.

#5 5 years ago

Good call on keeping her and welcome to Pinside. Love to check out your EATPM sometime being I'm very close, and see how your pin compare's to mine...

#6 5 years ago

Would be a nice trade for Tommy Welcome to pinside

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside