• Latest reply 10 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

elvira-after-before.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Anyone have a set of EATPM cabinet decals for sale?

Thanks,
Paul G.

#2 10 years ago

bay area amusements used to have em, I believe.

#3 10 years ago

They have them listed but they are out of stock.

Thanks!

#5 10 years ago

Are these using the same artwork as previous reproductions (inkjet) from others? I remember the coin door decals on those had *many* artwork issues.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Are these using the same artwork as previous reproductions (inkjet) from others? I remember the coin door decals on those had *many* artwork issues.

No idea, I just ordered, haven't seen them. I'm hoping they're good, said silkscreen, but we'll see. I need them BADLY, not decaling isn't an option on this poor machine. Happy to post pics when I get them.

#7 10 years ago

Im thinking about buying a EATPM project from a friend but its going to need a new playfield and decals.Any word if CPR is running a PF soon

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Im thinking about buying a EATPM project from a friend but its going to need a new playfield and decals.Any word if CPR is running a PF soon

They're planning on doing one, but I wouldn't expect it soon. My informed guess is a year or two out, though I couldn't really say. The art is done as I understand it, but that's just part of the process.

I opted to not wait and just restored my playfield.

#9 10 years ago

Sadly PPS had to cancel my order, guess they were out of stock.

#10 10 years ago

Thats a bummer.And there is no way I could rescue this playfield.worn to the wood in too many spots. Im thinking 1k for a project would be reasonable

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Thats a bummer.And there is no way I could rescue this playfield.worn to the wood in too many spots. Im thinking 1k for a project would be reasonable

Hey, I just rescued one worn to the wood, it's possible. FWIW I paid $900 for my project, it was routed hard and just beat though. Only before and after I have handy, the worst part was the wear over Elvira between the flippers.

elvira-after-before.jpgelvira-after-before.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eatpm-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.