(Topic ID: 24554)

Easy to Start Multiball Game Suggestions?

By decktard

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by matt_adams
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcorpse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

+1 for Stargate. The entire freakin' game is a multiball. That's why I got rid of it. My wife hates multiball. That, and for me, the entire thing was way too easy.... the only thing I had any trouble with was the last mode.
    LOTR actually has um....
    3 movie multiballsGollum multiballRing multiballSuper Ring Frenzy Multiball (Good luck..get all 6 gifts. )

Don't forget Valinor

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from decktard:

I'm eventually planning on buying pinball #2 but I'd be interested in a game that had at least 1 easily attainable multiball mode. Right now I have a FT, however; most casual players don't get a chance at multiball. All casual players seem to love getting some multiball action easily or stumbling into multiball.
    JP sticks out as an example as I believe you can use the smart missile to start mutliball at least once a game.
    Bonus points for suggesting a pin in the $1500-$2000 range... but any example would work.

Not sure if how easy you want it, but with these games you are almost certain to stumble into multiball. However these games will be hard to find in your "bonus price range"-

S-M: 2 shots to start first Doc Ock mb Mode

POTC: 4 shots to the ship right in the center of the pf. Can be hit with either flipper

BDK: in first wave-One shot to get crane swinging out and then it is BEGGING to be hit to start mb

X-Men: Wolverine mb is easy to start and is in the center of the pf. Even stray balls will hit it.

Totally switching gears:

How about early EM games with lift mechanisms? Add as many balls as you want in play. Once they drain you are done though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcorpse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easy-to-start-multiball-game-suggestions?tu=pinballcorpse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.