(Topic ID: 24554)

Easy to Start Multiball Game Suggestions?

By decktard

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by matt_adams
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider decktard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I'm eventually planning on buying pinball #2 but I'd be interested in a game that had at least 1 easily attainable multiball mode. Right now I have a FT, however; most casual players don't get a chance at multiball. All casual players seem to love getting some multiball action easily or stumbling into multiball.

JP sticks out as an example as I believe you can use the smart missile to start mutliball at least once a game.

Bonus points for suggesting a pin in the $1500-$2000 range... but any example would work.

#23 11 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions so far. If anyone has any other ideas please chime in.

JP is on my shortlist now... but I'd need more playtime on it. I'm ultimately looking for a family friendly theme, newbie friendly play, with some solid play for me too.

I remember liking T2 but haven't played it since the 90s.

Or maybe I should just cut to the chase and get TZ with the home ROM and show my guests how to start LITZ.

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

Achieving multiball is for many the highlight of the game as they have no clue there is more to it

Yeah, totally right.

A lot of people don't really understand that there are even ANY rules to pinball. For most people it is about banging the ball around and getting random points.

Usually when people come over and play my FT, I'll let them bang away for a while. After they play a couple games I'll loosely explain the long cast, boat, and casters club... but generally they either don't care or aren't skilled enough to really do it.

#37 11 years ago

Yeah, I've considered LOTR... but there are 3-4 locations close by I can go to play it.

The longer ball times and reasonably acheivable multiball might complement my FT though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider decktard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easy-to-start-multiball-game-suggestions?tu=decktard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.