7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Dan63
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20151007_113933[1] (resized).jpg
    20180701_201746 (resized).jpg
    20180827_200937_Burst01[1] (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

Everyone knows Top Card is an easy game to play, but this is way too easy!

20180827_200937_Burst01[1] (resized).jpg
    #2 7 months ago

Pretty much agreed, I remember tripping the counter to its max on more than a few occasions; however on other occasions when we were low on quarters as kids it seemed like the game would kick our arse on our last coin and would send us on our bikes back home with our tails between our legs.

#3 7 months ago

If you get the special on a Chicago coin Kicker it literally turns into a never ending game. I had a game going for about a full hour, I musta rolled the 4th digit score reel 15+ times. I ended up walking away.

#4 7 months ago
    Quoted from Schamattack:

I musta rolled the 4th digit score reel 15+ times. I ended up walking away.

Can't believe you played that long! I always talk aboot the first time i played Neptune and just kicked it's ass forever. Then someone told me "yeah most people just walk away form that one"

#5 7 months ago

South Park is a walk away from game. Endless multiballs.

#6 7 months ago

Have you guys noticed "Specials" is lit when it isn't suppose to be? That's what I was saying.

#7 7 months ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

Everyone knows Top Card is an easy game to play, but this is way too easy!
    [quoted image]

Fun pin though. One of a very few machines with FOUR slingshots. You can make post adjustments to toughen it up....

#8 7 months ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Fun pin though. One of a very few machines with FOUR slingshots. You can make post adjustments to toughen it up....

I probably will later. It is too easy.

#9 7 months ago

It was probably a bit harder when the inlane switches and rollover buttons weren't working. lol.

If you want real easy to win a free game, maybe just as easy, check out Captain Fantastic.

One of the reasons you saw only short flipper EM games in my collection. Was Trade Winds, Big Daddy, or Frontiersman easy?

Quoted from Dan63:

Have you guys noticed "Specials" is lit when it isn't suppose to be? That's what I was saying.

Oops. Probably just a fuse? Let me know if it doesn't correct itself, might be a switch out of adjustment.

Quoted from jar155:

South Park is a walk away from game. Endless multiballs.

That's the feeling I got when I played Iron Maiden

#10 7 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

That's the feeling I got when I played Iron Maiden

Ditto Brother! When I played Iron Maiden at MGC this year, I just wanted my game to end, but it wouldn't. Just kept adding ball, after ball, after ball, after ball, after ball............

#11 7 months ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

Ditto Brother! When I played Iron Maiden at MGC this year, I just wanted my game to end, but it wouldn't. Just kept adding ball, after ball, after ball, after ball, after ball............

it reminded me of Judge Dredd when it has a trough opto problem. Endless multiball. But I think that imdn I played worked as it was meant to. When done, I was way over it.

#12 7 months ago

O-din I'm sure it will be just fine. I'll let you know if it acts up again. No biggie. Actually it adds some personality to the game. One night I was playing and had "Specials" lit I rolled over one of the top rollovers where the ball comes into play and got a game. I look at it as an added bonus, not that the game needs one because it's so easy, but I might move the post out and go to maybe 3 balls, but not right not. I just enjoy playing it and relaxing when I get home from work.

#13 7 months ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

I was literally dripping in sweat the last time I played Maiden... the game kept going, & going.... good fun

#14 7 months ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

Yes. First thing I noticed is that the "special" is lit, but you haven't made the three. Does the special stay on all the time?

#15 7 months ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Does the special stay on all the time?

It didn't last weekend. But some of the switches on this machine leave a lot to be desired, so it is possible one may have gone out of adjustment. Either way, if it persists, I am not far away.

#16 7 months ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yes. First thing I noticed is that the "special" is lit, but you haven't made the three. Does the special stay on all the time?

I think after I play it more often it should correct itself. O-Din did an awesome job and the game is fast the way I like it!

#17 7 months ago

Today is my Friday and I don't go back to work until next Wednesday. I'll have plenty of time to play the game and sleep in. Looking forward to just chilling out and relaxing. Maybe I can get in a few long hikes with my dog.

#18 7 months ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

I think after I play it more often it should correct itself.

No, it may not. Keep me posted, and look for anything else that goes out of whack like I said it might.

I only fixed what problems were there at the time, and as I mentioned a few more bugs may show up after you get to playing it. I'll be glad to come over and make any adjustments, but would like to do them all at once. And that dinner at that Italian joint would be enough to take care of it.

#19 7 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

No, it may not. Keep me posted, and look for anything else that goes out of whack like I said it might.
    I only fixed what problems were there at the time, and as I mentioned a few more bugs may show up after you get to playing it. I'll be glad to come over and make any adjustments, but would like to do them all at once. And that dinner at that Italian joint would be enough to take care of it.

Oh yes I was about to mention that. Cortina's sounds good right about now! I have plenty of free time so just let me know. The only other thing I noticed was when I lit "Specials" the upper star rollovers scored a replay when I rolled over them. A couple flaky bulbs, but no biggie.

Also wanted to mention all the match #'s on the back glass work great! I actually can match on 40 and 60 awesome!

Check out the link

https://cortinasitalianfood.com/

I might have a few of these tonight!

20180701_201746 (resized).jpg
    3 months later
    #20 4 months ago

I wanted to add this picture. This is prior to having the game shopped out. I actually got the ball stuck where you see it. Unreal! What are the chances of that happening again?

20151007_113933[1] (resized).jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 110.00
    Playfields
    PinBall Reborn
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 4.95
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    $ 159.99
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 165.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside