• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

When you tilt an EM, is it game over?

At the moment, when I tilt my Ice Revue (on any ball), it stays 'dead' until I press the button on the coin door to reset a new game.

Is this normal or do I have some problem solving to do?

#2 7 years ago

Tilt penalty: game over.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1262

I think games that have the ball serve plunger are usually game over. That's not "all EMs" of course so your question is a little off. EMs without that mech usually aren;t game overs. Sure there are exceptions over time though.
Enjoy!

#3 7 years ago

Wow, nailed it right under my nose.

Thanks man, one less thing to check off!

#4 7 years ago

some games have a single jones plug for tilt in/out
you can have the game end on tilt or just the ball

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Thanks man, one less thing to check off!

The game over penalty is a bit rough, but hey you can just push all the balls in play at the same time for some early free multiball action!
of course the scoring doesn't really work that way

#6 7 years ago

That was another thing that I was wondering about!

I first thought that maybe there was a glitch I had to sort out, but said F it, old school multiball is rad!

#7 7 years ago

Indeed. Because of the way EMs work they cant process more than one scoring at a time, like 2 targets at the same time, so that's why it doesn't really pay to shoot a couple at the same time...although it's fun.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easy-em-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.