Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by beeker3000
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

Shadow and BSD kick my ass every time I play.

The mode start on shadow is not easy to make, and making consecutive loops to light the extra ball is super hard. Every missed shot sends the ball straight to the drain—especially airballs off the mongol targets. I’ve played multiple games where I’ve never even started a mode.

BSD’s Lightning flippers, and the standups being front and center make it a drain monster too. I feel lucky when I’m able to stack 2 mulitballs, let alone all 3, and that’s really the only way to score a decent amount of points on the game.

As for easy games, I find titles like Police Force, Hurricane, and both Elvira games a little on the easy side. On the former games, the ball spends a lot of time on the ramps, and making consecutive ramp shots is both lucrative and easily repeatable. Makes for long, boring games. On Elvira, I just find it easy to rack up extra balls. Same goes for Whirlwind, actually now that I think of it. Just make a ton of ramp shots, and you’ll eventually get it.

Scared Stiff is an absolutely brilliant game, and I love it to death (pun intended). However, I always find it way too easy to blast my way through the modes, and I wish a little more thought was put into completing them. On one hand, it’s nice to be able to frequently see everything the game has to offer, but on the other hand, it doesn’t leave much to be discovered for consecutive plays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easy-and-difficult-games?tu=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.