Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by beeker3000
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Mine:
    Easy - MM,TOM,Congo
    Hard - BSD,TWD,TNA
    Middle- DI,POTC,MET,NGG

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

I have a Scared Stiff, early production. It is easy and that's why I like it. I know about Easy and Hard settings, I'm looking for a machine that would compare to a SS when both are at default setting.

You busy this weekend? I don't have anything going on Fri or Sat night. You are welcome to swing over and play.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Glen, I'm going car shopping tonight, have a funeral and bull roast tomorrow, and I'm going to watch my wife, daughter and granddaughter compete at a horse show Sunday.
    Still looking for that "easy" machine between now and Allentown.

Would the horse show happen to be at Molly Hill?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easy-and-difficult-games?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.