Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sb80
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Happy Easter everyone!

Special Easter Pricing this weekend only for mirror
    Blades. www.pinballsidemirrors.com
    Pinsider Code: EASTER
    See how much you can save.
    Mirror Blades only. Happy Easter Everyone!

#2 11 years ago

The code doesn't seem to be working. I enter "EASTER" or "easter" on the checkout page and it's not changing the price.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

The code doesn't seem to be working. I enter "EASTER" or "easter" on the checkout page and it's not changing the price.

You have to calculate shipping first and then it shows the discount.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from jhoward1082:

You have to calculate shipping first and then it shows the discount.

Woah, nice discount! Just ordered a set.

#5 11 years ago

I just tried after entering shipping info, hit calculate & update buttons...nothing changed for me. I'm on a mac if that means anything.

#6 11 years ago

Are the colored blades ultra thin? Debating on what color to try on my MM.

#7 11 years ago

My STTNG thanks you for injecting some pinball into my Easter! I feel like a kid again with a full Easter basket! Happy Easter everyone!

#8 11 years ago

I went all the way to "purchase" after entering all my into and no difference with the code.

#9 11 years ago

I typed mine in all caps. Maybe that is the trick?

#10 11 years ago

Btw... I bought the Stern mirror blades. They are normally $112. The code took $27 off the price.

#11 11 years ago

code doesn't work for me either. to bad was going to grab a couple.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

code doesn't work for me either. to bad was going to grab a couple.

Email the web site and let them know.

#13 11 years ago

Hey,

Guy's sorry your having issues. We have check the site over and over and it is working. W ehave had many order come threw. But, Hey do not worry I will make sure you get the discount. Try EASTER just as you see it. If it still does not work send us a email at the contact us page. Make sure you tell me what your looking for and leave you shipping info there and I will send out a invoice. The sale ends today at midnight. It also only includes side mirrors (Not colors or shooter Rods, or reflectors). We will be doing a sale on reflectors as soon as we get our new DMD reflectors finished and will be doing that product as a set. Hey HAPPY EASTER!

#14 11 years ago

that's why it didn't work for me..... I was ordering blue.

#15 11 years ago

Thanks! Just ordered a set!

#16 11 years ago

Will the Color Black Chrome fit a MM?
    Website doesn't say.

#17 11 years ago

Just got some. Thanks!

#18 11 years ago

Getting ready to place an order for my CV, great price!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easter-prices and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.