Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mjs2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjs2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hello all,

I have been lurking on here for a while just checking things out... I hung out at a pool hall in NJ for 10+ years and while i was there I became addicted to pinball. Plus it brings back good memories of dad and me heading to Jenkinson's and playing games for 6 hours at a time 25+ yaers ago when they all were not driving games!!

I am now in the market for a pin and was wondering who in the NJ/PA area are reputable people to work with. I have contacted Ron at pinball clinic (mixed reviews here), Diane at shootagain, and BarryNJ (who I apparently should run real fast from). I would prefer to deal with someone in the hobby and not so much as the retailers or flippers. <– (haha that's a pun).

I have been checkin craigslist, ebay and the market place on here to get general knowledge and ballpark prices. I am in no hurry to make a bad purchase, but was looking at a 3-4 month time line.

Is there a seller feedback section on this site? as for now the only reference I have is how many pkp's you have...

Thanks for all the info shared on here so far.

MJS, new to the hobby.

#11 11 years ago

Thanks for all the quick reply's guys... really appreciated.

I do know about the silverball museum, they just reopened and am going there the second week in January with paps to support them as I am sure they took a hit in the pocket.

MJS

#22 11 years ago

Thanks for all the information, Ill keep all of this in mind when looking... also too-many-pins when the holidays and chaos has subsided I may take you up on that offer.

Thanks to all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjs2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/east-coast-help?tu=mjs2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.