(Topic ID: 131952)

East Coast Container of Full Throttle &/or Aliens

By thedarkknight77

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Ok people, Andrew was kind enough to offer free shipping for a container of pins if I can get enough buyers.......We need 24 buyers per container. Lets do this! Please respond with your state and game you would buy. I am hoping to put together a container of each. See below.

Thedarkknight77 - Full Throttle Standard - RI
    Thedarkknight77 - Aliens LE - RI

#2 9 years ago

Link to the list?

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

Link to the list?

http://heighwaypinball.com/games/

Full Throttle - Standard
    Full Throttle - Limited
    Alien - Standard
    Alien - Limited

#4 9 years ago

I misunderstood this as a container of used games. Carry on......

#5 9 years ago

I should note, that while this is a cool idea, Full Throttle will be shipping to all buyers shortly, and Alien is still under development. So just keep in mind that if you're gonna mix the two you'll need to wait until Alien is shipping.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I should note, that while this is a cool idea, Full Throttle will be shipping to all buyers shortly, and Alien is still under development. So just keep in mind that if you're gonna mix the two you'll need to wait until Alien is shipping.

Understood Aurich, honestly, I will be trying get get two containers, but if the interest is not there what can I do........

#7 9 years ago

I may be in on this deal. I need to play Full Throttle first at Pintastic New England.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I may be in on this deal. I need to play Full Throttle first at Pintastic New England.

Same Here...

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'm really looking forward to the reports from Pintastic myself. It was at Expo last year, but it was still a prototype.

1 week later
    #10 9 years ago

I am really interested in Alien and trying to decide if i will order one or not... Has anyone played full throttle yet, to give any feedback?

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from jasonvhsp:

I am really interested in Alien and trying to decide if i will order one or not... Has anyone played full throttle yet, to give any feedback?

There are 2 production machines at Pintastic this weekend, so I imagine there will be plenty of feedback and impressions soon.

I talked to Andrew last night, he was getting ready to fly out to Boston.

#12 9 years ago

Thanks Aurich! I'm pretty excited to see Alien, just want to hear some feedback on Full Throttle before I pre-order. I hope no one took that wrong. Not sure why it would get me downvoted.

*Edit to fix using wrong abbreviation*

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from jasonvhsp:

Not sure why it would get me downvoted.

Yeah, I didn't understand it either. Might have just been a misclick on a mobile device. Happens sometimes.

#14 9 years ago

FT=fishtales...fullthrottle is gonna have to come up with sumthin' else

#15 9 years ago

Free shipping to my place or just free shipping to a U.S. Port / specific location?

#16 9 years ago

If someone from the US buys a game from Heighway, what is the approximate cost for shipping 1 pin?

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from DougPiranha:

If someone from the US buys a game from Heighway, what is the approximate cost for shipping 1 pin?

I don't know, but the plan is to have US distribution, so you're not paying overseas shipping if that's what you're asking. So I imagine the same as Stern or JJP or anyone else. That's what? A few hundred bucks?

#18 9 years ago

I would be in. Please Let me know the details.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.