(Topic ID: 78454)

East Bay Pinball League (SF Bay Area)

By sosage

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ebp-clubtitle.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

ebp-clubtitle.pngebp-clubtitle.png

Where: Phoenix Games in Concord, CA
    When: Every Thursday night at 7:30PM PST
    Who: We are a mix of competitive and casual. All are welcome!
    How much: League dues vary by season depending on needs, but usually stick around the 10 dollar range. Just want to check it out and don't want to commit to an entire season? Then pay the nightly fee of a buck a night.
    Format and Rules: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/east-bay-pinball-league-sf-bay-area#post-1408705

Annual Event:
    Royale (3-man team tournament) -- Yearly around February/March-ish
    East Bay City Rumble (2-man team tournament) -- Yearly around the end of summer

League News
    1/25/2014 -- EBP's Fall 2013 season has wrapped up, so it seems like a good time to start up an official thread. We're starting up our 2014 season on Thursday, January 30th. First balls plunged at 7:30PM PST. You read that right, EBP doesn't take weeks off between seasons. We don't do breaks. Pinball is srs bidness. We aint got time to bleed.

#2 10 years ago

Format and Rules: Coming soon

#3 10 years ago

EBP's Fall 2013 season has wrapped up, so it seems like a good time to start up an official thread. We're starting up our 2014 season on Thursday, January 30th. First balls plunged at 7:30PM PST. You read that right, EBP doesn't take weeks off between seasons. We don't do breaks. Pinball is srs bidness. We aint got time to bleed.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Phoenix games is top notch, I finally got to get out there. Really nice well maintained line up out front of new machines in top condition, back room had some great classic titles (also in great shape).
    I really wish I could join up, but I work in Oakland until 6pm and getting to Concord in Rush hour seems nearly impossible.

Glad you finally came out! All the games are league member owned, so we rotate around the selection semi-regularly, usually based off of when someone wants to take their game back home or somebody bought a game and need to use the store as a testing ground/storage area for their overflow.

We've had regulars from the other side of the tunnel, but I feel you. Even with the fourth bore, traffic backs up.

Quoted from Aurich:

You guys brought so many games to the last PAGG, so thumbs up.

Thanks! We're working out details to represent at PAGG again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/east-bay-pinball-league-sf-bay-area?tu=sosage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.