(Topic ID: 115122)

Easiest way to get a video from iPhone to pinside?

By Nevus

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

The video format is not accepted when I try a direct upload from my iPad or iPhone. Any tips?

#2 9 years ago

???

Me too.

Ck

#3 9 years ago

Not accepted because it's not an image. One way is to upload it to a youtube account, then put the URL here. Maybe there's an easier way but that's what I do.

#4 9 years ago

It should be possible I've done it in the past. I can't even log on now with my iphone, but I CAN with all my other laptop/computer/Ipad.. anyway another issue!

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

It should be possible I've done it in the past. I can't even log on now with my iphone, but I CAN with all my other laptop/computer/Ipad.. anyway another issue!

You used to be able to upload videos? Are you sure? The dialog just says it accepts gif, jpg, png, and PDF.

#6 9 years ago

Download an app called YouTube capture, instantly uploads your video to YouTube. Very easy.

#7 9 years ago

Yea I always just upload to YouTube. Create a channel too.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Download an app called YouTube capture, instantly uploads your video to YouTube. Very easy.

Gonna give this a try, thanks.

#9 9 years ago

Whoops sorry.. I meant pics.. misread the OP....

#10 9 years ago

Thanks guys.

#12 9 years ago

Yes the app is perfect. Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easiest-way-to-get-a-video-from-iphone-to-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.