Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-5.jpg
Easiest pinball ever sm.jpg
There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 11 years ago

scared stiff, southpark

#52 11 years ago

We should define "easy".

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

For me, it's World Cup Soccer 94...that game seems really easy to me.

Heh, you should come play mine sometime

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

We should define "easy".

Lol Rob your such a nit.... Whatever definition you see fit..

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Lol Rob your such a nit.... Whatever definition you see fit..

Sorry to be such a "nit", but lots of people think that "easy" means long ball times. So is LOTR easy even though it's extremely difficult to get to Valinor (please don't post that video of you making it look easy! )?

#56 11 years ago

Hmmm is there a game which has short ball times and is easy???

#58 11 years ago

Playboy, the newer stern one. Got to the wiz mode on my first game

#59 11 years ago

Guns N Roses as well imo...

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Hmmm is there a game which has short ball times and is easy???

Good point!

#61 11 years ago

This thread makes me sad. Pretty much every machine I have felt I was good on someone has listed here...

#62 11 years ago

I suppose definition of easy could depend on score, ball time, or achieving 'wizard mode'

I always seem to do well in competition scoring high on MM and TZ compared to others

Longest ball time on average has to be LOTR and POTC, although my record (while at Uni) was 9hrs on BoP for a single 3 Ball game. (Although about half an hour of that time was spent with a friend holding the flipper button after I'd trapped the ball so I could get something to eat and visit the bathroom). I've also been thrown out of an arcade playing TAF as I had only put one credit in and had been in there over 6 hrs.

DM has to be one of the easiest games to get 'wizard mode' on (Demolition Time or Cryoprison MB).

#63 11 years ago

RBION is regarded as one of the hardest games ever!

Funny its even mentioned

#64 11 years ago

data east star wars is pure ramp rape and the ramp is quite easy dead center.

ToM is another easyish one, but the trap door gets me a lot

3 weeks later
#65 11 years ago
Quoted from daley:

This thread makes me sad. Pretty much every machine I have felt I was good on someone has listed here...

Just cause it is easy does not mean it is not good

#66 11 years ago

Jokerz. Easy, but still a blast to play.

#67 11 years ago

xfiles and MM and AFM and CC

#68 11 years ago

I find MB to be a bit easy but, fun nonetheless.

#69 11 years ago

DM because it has a million ramps you can keep hitting over and over. It's a lot of fun but fairly easy.

#70 11 years ago

Scared Stiff is so easy, I got to the last mode the first time I ever played it....... And I am horrible at a pinball...

#72 11 years ago

Class of 1812 (still love it) and Swords of Fury.

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Scared Stiff is so easy, I got to the last mode the first time I ever played it....... And I am horrible at a pinball...

This is why my local op put lightning flippers on his. Tougher getting to Monster Multiball with those!

#74 11 years ago

Shrek, especially because the center post pops up.

#75 11 years ago

Why the heck did I get three thumbs down for saying LOTR? I did say for "ball times", not that it's the easiest to finish (might be one the hardest ever to finish).

But I have never played any game where I can keep the ball alive longer than LOTR.....by a long shot.

#76 11 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

you got spider multiball the first time you played? wow!

The one i play on location will chew you up and spit you out.

#78 11 years ago

Southpark no doubt. For those saying bop is easy. Set it to 7 degrees. Whole different game!

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you got spider multiball the first time you played? wow!

He most likely means he got to scared stiff, I doubt he completed it to start monster multiball but, he got there. He definitely did not get spider multiball. That fact that he did not know what the final mode (or what he thought was the final mode) was called means he is pretty well unfamiliar with the game.

#80 11 years ago

All of this stuff depends on how the game is set up, AFM, RBION, TZ? If the games are properly set up and playing fast these are not easy games - goto Papa and play these in the A division.

If you go out on location to some slow beat up routed machine anything will be easy - ten extra balls, ball saver, dirty and slow etc. I think some of the games listed in this thread are not as easy as you might think.

#81 11 years ago

If you think SM is easy goto Reciprical in NY and play that one - even Lyman Sheats was avoiding it during the tournament - it was kicking ass and taking names.

#82 11 years ago

Scared Stiff and Theatre of Magic are easy from the start.

No Good Gofers and Attack From Mars become easy after you know what you are doing.

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Funny its even mentioned

Agree!

#84 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Funny its even mentioned

With all these the way it's set up has everything to do with it. I play a routed Flintstones that is the easiest game I've ever played. If I went to someone's house that waxed it every week I'm sure it would be diff'rent. But that's my vote now.

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

He most likely means he got to Scared Stiff, I doubt he completed it to start monster multiball but, he got there. He definitely did not get spider multiball. That fact that he did not know what the final mode (or what he thought was the final mode) was called means he is pretty well unfamiliar with the game.

Finished Stiff O Meter to start Monster Multiball.

Loved the game, would like to be able to afford one since I think it's really fun, but it is really easy. Maybe the easiest I've ever played.

#86 11 years ago

Gilligan's Island. If you hit more than one standup in a single shot for instance, which is not hard to do, you can get to the Wizard Mode in literally 10 shots.

#87 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

For modern dmd games, I agree w/ Eskaybee on IJ4.
First time I ever played one was out in the wild earlier this year, and on 1st game I got to enter my initials for high score #3 for getting over 118 million. Long game time on that one.

IJ4 is easy to get big scores on and have some potentially long balls times, but I bet you didn't even sniff the wizard mode. The amount of insanely repetitive shots required to get to the wizard mode in IJ4 is absolutely mind numbing.

This thread should be clarified as to what "easy" is. I don't equate long ball times to easy. LOTR has long ball times, but I wouldn't call it easy. Easy, to me, is difficulty in getting to or beating the main objective in the game.

#88 11 years ago

I got tired of GameShow really quick, it was my first game too

#89 11 years ago

World Cup Soccer 94 and Gameshow

#90 11 years ago

Quick question about World Cup Soccer 94, is the wizard mode the match against Germany? I have played this machine about 15 times and have gotten to that mode twice with barely any effort.

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

All of this stuff depends on how the game is set up, AFM, RBION, TZ? If the games are properly set up and playing fast these are not easy games - goto Papa and play these in the A division.
If you go out on location to some slow beat up routed machine anything will be easy - ten extra balls, ball saver, dirty and slow etc. I think some of the games listed in this thread are not as easy as you might think.

So true. I got worked at PAPA and I played C because they were games I thought were "easier". On SM, I think my best score was 80 something mill. I played another SM to show my friend the rules that was on the floor at papa and made it to super hero ball one. Went to a tournament a month later and my first ball of my first qualifying game was 250+. Really depends on how the game is setup and how well its maintained. Go to PAPA, its a humbling experience...

#92 11 years ago

TZ and NF.......both easy games for me.

#93 11 years ago

Freddy and star wars episode 1. i had a lot of fun playing freddy, but it seemed really easy, multiball every other mode, lots of shot to the furnace to start and end modes.
SW episode one is one of only two games i've walked away from. play time went on forever and it didn't like it in the first place. (other game was rolling stones, not because i didn't like playing it, though it is kinda sub par and the dancing mick jagger is annoying, but because it was at a venue and one of my favorite bands ever was getting ready to play).

#94 11 years ago

I once got up at 5:30 AM and played. That's the earliest for me.

#95 11 years ago

TOTAN. Being able to collect jewels every fifteen spins of the lamp just kills the game and makes saving the princess an every game snoozefest.

#96 11 years ago

Gameshow and Dr Dude are the two I've dominated without really trying.

#97 11 years ago

Easiest game I've played would have to be Gottlieb's World Challenge Soccer .

#98 11 years ago

+1 on Jokerz!

#99 11 years ago

I dominated Junk Yard 1st time I played it. Got Grand Champion despite not even finishing the game, game was just lasting way too long & I was losing interest.

1 week later
#100 11 years ago

Space Shuttle (1984 Williams). The first time I played it was a two player game, I went first and after about 10 minutes I almost just wanted to intentionally drain so that my friend could play. I honestly just felt like I couldn't drain the ball in that game if I wanted to!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/easiest-pinball-you-ever-played/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.