You

Topic poll

“Which pin shoots easier?”

• Elvira HOH 24 votes
    60%
  • Munster's Premium 16 votes
    40%

(40 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clearstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 64 days ago

Question is in the post, but more specifically, I'm not asking which is the "better" pin. Please don't post that opinion, I clearly know Elvira is a "better" pin.

The question I have is, for a newer player, which pin is more approachable? Straight-forward code & makeable shots?

Also, I'm talking Munster's Premium of course. Thanks all!

#6 62 days ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

It's funny you say that. I love the first ten minutes of playing it. Every time I play it. But then...on to the next pin. It's the pin that feels great, and I think I'll like playing it, and then quickly get bored. But for a casual player it might actually be spot-on.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Shallow games that quickly gain accomplishment might be exactly what my house needs. I "have or had" AIQ, JP, ST, TMNT, Mando, GOTG, The Hobbit, and GNR.... all have been great for me, but lose my family members quickly. Wife loves to pay, but can't really progress any of those pins...she's bad at all of them except GNR for whatever reason. She actually has the highest score in the house on GNR. I can't find a LCD stern that she can play and progress. Maybe I should even consider The Munster's as a Pro and not Premium.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clearstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside