• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lukerp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hey,

Just picked up an Earthshaker this evening. Nothing phenomenal condition-wise; I thought I got a decent deal on it. It became a good deal when I opened it up and found a Pinscore display inside. Nice to get a surprise every once in a while...

Luke

#2 6 years ago

The seller was a cool cat.

Now get that basement finished already!

#3 6 years ago

I love my earthshaker , too bad the cats was beat .

#4 6 years ago

They were both beat.

I was pretty jazzed to go see "mint condition" system 11 pins. I was a bit put off at seeing 4/10's instead. Maybe a bit more than put off....

#5 6 years ago

Earthshaker is a great game!
Enjoy it, Eh!

#6 6 years ago

Congrats on the great score

#7 6 years ago

Hey,

Yeah, guy didn't exactly do himself favors by listing the games as mint.

In regard to the basement, everything was more or less ready to go for carpet. Then when we got a ton of rain, and I had water come in, which is a problem I thought I'd fixed. Long story short, guys will be here in August to dig up the front of the house and waterproof it, the I have to rebuild the steps, redo some concrete work, and THEN the basement gets done. On well, beats flooding on new carpet...

Luke

#8 6 years ago

Gah....

Sorry about water problems. Hopefully today's dump didn't cause you any issues.

#9 6 years ago

Hey,

Strangely enough, no. But enough was enough. I've done everything I can, and occasional water is still too often for me. Time for a huge dig, then landscaping...

Luke

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside