Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cougtv
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gb2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawk007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 5 years ago

No words.......Well a bunch of words but all are not nice.........Kevin Stu and everyone at CPR are great guys period. And everyone needs to stand back a bit and perhaps i don't know...thank them for it! . What they do is for the love of the hobby. NOT because they have to. And they put up with lots of crap on the forums and there is no reason for it. I have dealt with cpr for years and will buy all I can everytime.
No worries Stu everyone who matters knows you are a great guy and i agree about the read twice or even thrice before posting! lol

ANYHOW about your post..... I have an original ES with the sinking building factory installed. If it would help I could send pictures etc. I think you could source original parts If I send pictures. Or grab an original [REAL] kit from AL.
His kits are the best.

#25 5 years ago

Not sure what you mean? I am not trying to steal ideas..or put anyone out of business!....... I am not for the thieving of ideas at all! I like your original kits thank you. And support you 100% I just thought a guy could source these with original parts. [for more$ mind you] If not I am sorry and had no idea. I only try to support people like yourself who are helping make our machines what they should have been. With only the best parts for a good deal.
I just like the guys at CPR and thought he could source original parts and have what he wanted if i supplied pictures.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawk007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside