• 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Timmo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gb2.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Stu.... I just received motors to make another 5 kits. 2 are already spoken for but if you want a fresh one email me @ [email protected]

#52 10 years ago

Mark, eMail sent...THANKS!

#53 10 years ago

Anyone else that wanted one: please e-mail Mark at the address above!

Thanks Everyone,

-Al-

#54 10 years ago

Just a Huge Note of THANKS to Al for all his help with getting me one of these awesome mods...Your one of the good guys Al, My hat is off to you Sir, and you are most welcome to come play at the 70 Pin Emporium anytime your in town.....and another Huge Thanks to Mark for stepping up and helping a few of us pinheads get this Mod when there is so much negativity floating around....

Stu

#55 10 years ago

Best mod I ever bought , worth EVERY penny I paid ! Nice work mark !

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

We have lives with Families. We make this stuff for a modest profit and provide something that no one else does. We can't make them faster, we can only make them well and on our schedule. We've had one return in the 10 years we've made Wobble Heads and ES kits and that was from someone that had someone else install it (ES Kit) for them and that person was annoyed that he had to do it for some reason. We took it back and replaced the motor they stripped out and resold it. Everyone that has them has had no complaints.
So, without any "Skin in the game" you can say whatever you want, but people who start looking for a way to undercut the people really trying to add products to the hobby really piss me off.

Wow, drama much?

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Wow, drama much?

Not really drama when you know the full story. It really sucks to have your branding stolen, especially when the product is totally inferior.

1 month later
#58 9 years ago

Had a chance to write about the Institute kit. I love when the pingenuity of this community rights the ship and puts things back to the way they were originally intended.

MODS: That Sinking Feeling– Earthshaker’s Sinking Institute
http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/05/26/mods-that-sinking-feeling-earthshakers-sinking-institute/

#59 9 years ago

I just finished my full tear down / shop job of my Dr Who which took far longer than I thought and am about to install my Dr Who kit from basement arcades. I ordered an earthshaker sinking building kit a few weeks ago assisted by Mr. Warner. The Dr Who thingy is one of the highest quality pieces of engineered equipment I have seen. Without even installing it, I will wait whatever time they need past payment. Both are great people. Pinball is a super small market atm. Pushing in bigger competitors will introduce lower quality products and eventually the whole system will just collapse. I don't want wall-mart in my pin. As far as CPR, their stuff looks really nice, and I hope to own some soon. I missed Whirlwind PF (I got a plastic set though, thank you Stu). If they do a rerun I will be in, I check the site every Friday. I sent the email for Fish Tales! I got no confirmation from either link. If anyone knows how to confirm being on the list I would love to know!
Instead of rambling......
Thank you CPR and Basement Arcades!
*back to the Dr Who*

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Had a chance to write about the Institute kit. I love when the pingenuity of this community rights the ship and puts things back to the way they were originally intended.

MODS: That Sinking Feeling– Earthshaker’s Sinking Institute
http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/05/26/mods-that-sinking-feeling-earthshakers-sinking-institute/

The video on this link is of my machine and one of Al and Mark's mods. Still works great BTW. Love it.

#61 9 years ago

As Noted On the Request Page:
"Most of these inboxes will not autorespond to you. If your email didn't bounce - it landed safely!"

http://classicplayfields.com/order.html

Quoted from cougtv:

I sent the email for Fish Tales! I got no confirmation from either link. If anyone knows how to confirm being on the list I would love to know!

#62 9 years ago

Off topic but anxious to see that Bad Cats entry go to prepping CNC or CNC cutting now!

#63 9 years ago

it's Cutting Now

#64 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply Stu! Just secured an ES BG and Plastic set from CPR to make my soon to be sinking earth shaker be the best she can be

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

Just secured an ES BG and Plastic set from CPR

You'll love it, that CPR backglass is sweet!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

You'll love it, that CPR backglass is sweet!

Yep ordered one myself last year including a complete set of plastics... Nice...

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

Thanks for the reply Stu! Just secured an ES BG and Plastic set from CPR to make my soon to be sinking Earth Shaker be the best she can be

Yes, their efforts are wonderful. I saved an ES from the wrecking ball about a year ago to give it a second chance before someone parted it out and I used the ENTIRE set on it, every plastic needed to be replaced, and I added the sinking building for good measure. Almost like bringing in a lost puppy.

3 weeks later
#70 9 years ago

Just got my sinking building mod from Mark from Basement arcades.
Does anyone have an install guide lying around?

#71 9 years ago

Install guide is still on Pinball Obsession:

http://www.pinballobsession.com

Use the latest, we went through a few iterations.

Thanks,

-Al-

#72 9 years ago

Just a quick public shout out to -Al- for being such a great guy and instramental in me getting my Sinking Building Mod! Thanks Al, it's Much Appreciated!

#73 9 years ago

Oh boy.........This means my unit should be coming soon. Hopefully I get notice of shipment so I can watch for it!

8 years later
#74 1 year ago

My Earthshaker wants to have a sinking building

Anybody have one of the newer Earthshaker Sinking Building Mods in stock and want to sell?
PM me with Price and Shipping costs to germany.

thanks

#75 1 year ago

I think Basement Arcades still has some. It looks like he’ll sell international.

http://www.basementarcade.com/For_Sale.html

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-sinking-building/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.