(Topic ID: 65744)

Earthshaker - shop guide reference list (coil sleeves, rubbers, lamps)

By cpsystem3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by WalrusPin
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

white grommets pops.jpg
ES.jpg
esrubber.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeroen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Handy list, I'm putting together a list of needed parts to order for my new ES right now. Can't seem to find where the 23-6626 grommets are located so I can see if I need to replace them, can anyone with an ES help?

They are not exactly ON the playfield itself. Two are located directly behind de shelter scoop on two small red starposts. The third one is located on the upside down small red starpost above the yellow popbumper.

#9 10 years ago

ES.jpgES.jpg

#12 10 years ago

I think the white sleeve is shown in the picture above as a yellow one. At the left side on the entrance of the center ramp.
On my machine this tapered post sleeve is also yellow. This is more in sync with the colors of the plastic above the post and the zone 4 target on the right of the ramp.
No idea however why this one sleeve needs to be tapered other than ball control on high impact...

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

ES is SO much more complicated

I know....mine is also still in parts broken down. Hope to touch up the pf this weekend and glue the inserts back in for clearcoat. Afterwards applying decals and another two/three layers of clear.
then...than starts the replacing of all pf stuff... A ton of work but in the end all worth the time and effort.
keep us posted on your progress, maybe I learn something new from you

#15 10 years ago

I just found three more white grommets on the playfield... This is a photo taken from my own ES before removal.
Since they are actually on the playfield I much more think that these are the grommets Williams mentioned in their listing of rubber items...

white grommets pops.jpgwhite grommets pops.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeroen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-shop-guide-reference-list-coil-sleeves-rubbers-lamps?tu=Jeroen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.