Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I've been noticing an intermittent issue with my Earthshaker when shooting the shelter for a match up award. When I hit the scoop the award triggers but the ball is almost immediately fed out back to the flipper instead of the pause and "animation" that should occur to display the award. It seems to happen about half the time and the other half the game behaves as expected. Because of that I'm thinking some sort of switch issue? I'm at a
loss so far on this one. Any ideas are appreciated!

#2 3 years ago

It's a setting, I think it's called Match/locks. it can be set to "fast" or "slow". It only works when there is already a ball locked in the shelter.

#3 3 years ago

Yeah that's just a setting so it speeds up the play without the pause - like KoP stated, you can adjust it in your settings

#4 3 years ago

Thank you! I just adjusted this and it took care of it. I'd never have figured that out in a million years as the manual describes that setting as adjusting the "allowed matches/locks" which doesn't mean what they think it does ha. Thank you both!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside