Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

R outlanes (1024x768).jpg
scoo[ (1024x768).jpg
whole PF (827x1024).jpg
IMG_0434 (1024x768).jpg
IMG_0400 (1024x768).jpg
#1 10 years ago

I'm in Santa Fe NM and have an ES project that needs to be finished by someone else, as I now won't have the time or space. The game is 100% complete, but the PF has been stripped 90% to take the mylar off and to do some PF touch ups. Filler, touch up paint, etc. The PF is currently on a roti and needs to be finished up and put back together. All componets of game are there, overall condition of the machine is 8/10, aside from the PF. IMO, the PF is a 6.5-7/10 and falls into the category of a players game.

The goods. Cointaker LED kit, brand new spiral ramp, decal kits, plastics are good, translite is solid, boards are clean, cab is good, shaker motor is strong, plus I've got a lot of spare stuff to go with it.

So this game needs to find a home with someone who will put her back together. If that's you, drop me a line. I know what I've got into it, what it's worth finished out, and what I'd like out of it. It's a my loss, your gain scenario to the right person. Honestly, with the couple of days worth of work that needs to be done to this machine to get it tip top, for what I would like out of it, you could easily get $500 flipping it.

Someone please save this game! I'm almost at the point of smashing the cab and stripping it down to part it out on the forums and ebay, as I will get what I'd like out of it that way. But unless someone else sees the value...

Drop me a note if you're interested in talking about it. I'm not much on these forums, even lurking. So a PM will be best. I'll post pics soonish.

#2 10 years ago

bump cause i want it gone...

#3 10 years ago

You'd have a lot more luck if you listed your location. Pictures are pretty much a must too, no one wants to even think about a project like this without seeing what's what.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You'd have a lot more luck if you listed your location. Pictures are pretty much a must too, no one wants to even think about a project like this without seeing what's what.

Unless he just edited his original post, he's in Sante Fe, NM (first sentence)

#5 10 years ago

pics and more to come...

IMG_0400 (1024x768).jpgIMG_0400 (1024x768).jpg whole PF (827x1024).jpgwhole PF (827x1024).jpg IMG_0434 (1024x768).jpgIMG_0434 (1024x768).jpg R outlanes (1024x768).jpgR outlanes (1024x768).jpg scoo[ (1024x768).jpgscoo[ (1024x768).jpg
#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Unless he just edited his original post, he's in Sante Fe, NM (first sentence)

Reading is fundamental!

#7 10 years ago

What kind of price are you looking to get for it? Would you ship?

#8 10 years ago

Well, i've had it in my mind that the first person that shows up with a grand cash takes it. Some would say that's a lot for a project, but I know I can get that for parting it out. Plus, the LED kit, decals, and spiral ramp is $500 in brand new parts. It's a hell of a deal IMO, I just wish I could have time/space to finish it up. My loss, whoever elses gain.

And I would ship it. It just means that whoever would has the whole value of the game wrapped up in it. Which isn't bad, but not everyone would want to do that on a project...

cheers!

#9 10 years ago

Hm, very tempting. If my job situation works out soon (i.e. I actually finally get one) and you haven't sold this yet, I may likely be sending you a message.

#10 10 years ago

If whoever picks this up needs pictures let me know. I stripped and replace an ES playfield, I actually have pictures of the entire game refurbish.

Shipping could be easy, just buy everything except the cabinet and use another since you are going to redecal anyway.

#11 10 years ago

PM sent though I forgot to mention that you could keep the led kit.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

...you could keep the led kit.

Nice.

#13 10 years ago

Shimoda and I are talking about how to get this project to him. Anyone have suggestions about shipping in pieces? I mean, shipping parts is easy - lots of bubble wrap and styrofoam. It's the backbox/glass that I'm concerned with. If the BB wouldn't be shipped, what would be the best way to ship the glass?

#14 10 years ago

I have shipped pins on uship.com for $150 (GA to TX).

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Big_Bob:

I have shipped pins on uship.com for $150 (GA to TX).

That is pretty impressive. Just heard about uShip.

#16 10 years ago

This sucker is getting stripped. Who wants parts? If there is anything in particular you'd like, make an offer. I'd rather get pieces to people on here rather than start posting it all on ebay...

cheers!

#17 10 years ago

PM sent for various parts.

#18 10 years ago

I've gotten several responses for various parts. It is currently a complete game, disassembled. I will be taking it all the way down and snapping pics of each individual part this weekend. Over all, everything on the game aside from the PF is an 8-8.5/10. Make offers and if it's in line of a ballpark of what the parts are worth (plus shipping/packing), they are yours. Parts are first come first serve, based upon time stamps. Everything inside this game is working.

I do not want to auction these parts off. Realistic offers will get the parts, stupid ones will be ignored. However, if there is someone who wants to get a complete disassembled game in the mail, lets talk turkey. I need the room.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.