You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

underside.jpg
cabinet-left.jpg
more_playfield.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Got a guy craigslisting an Earthshaker for $600. Says it lights up but doesn't play; been sitting in his garage for several years.

From what I can see, the playfield looks dirty, but not necessarily beat. Cabinet decals aren't too bad either, a little faded.

What kind of potential cash might I be in for to get it working? Is it that big a crap shoot knowing nothing about a non-working pinball machine for $600? I was thinking if it needed a new board, like an Alltek only, might be another couple hundred, if that was all it needed.

Thoughts? and thanks!

more_playfield.jpgmore_playfield.jpg cabinet-left.jpgcabinet-left.jpg underside.jpgunderside.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks clean. I'd be all over that.

#3 10 years ago

14 minutes ago? It's gone.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks – I will if it hasn't sold already. Waiting for him to respond to my email (he didn't leave a phone number). Add came out about 3 1/2 hours ago. Most craigslist stuff I'm seeing here is around $2500 for that type of pin. Although I don't know how to work on it myself, I can find someone that does, and think it would be worth it to try.

#5 10 years ago

Why the hell would you wait ?

#6 10 years ago

Within 20 min of your post, 6 pinsiders probably contacted the seller.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for the info guys – new to this and just learning about it all. Looked like a good deal, but I got to it too late. I'm sure you're right – it's gone. I'd emailed to tell him I was interested/wanted it, but haven't heard, so assuming sold. Maybe I'll catch the next one...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from crashpad:

Thanks for the info guys – new to this and just learning about it all. Looked like a good deal, but I got to it too late. I'm sure you're right – it's gone. I'd emailed to tell him I was interested/wanted it, but haven't heard, so assuming sold. Maybe I'll catch the next one...

I email people all the time, but it doesn't mean I'll get it... Usually someone will always beat you to the good deals..

#9 10 years ago

Yeah, don't wait to post anything you either want badly or think is a very good deal for advice because while some guys here will try and help you, others will just snipe it from you :/. Since an ES is $1,500 minimum for even a decent one usually, that leaves you a lot of room to work! Sorry it didn't work out for you.

#10 10 years ago

ES is an awesome game... too bad you missed out. Good luck with the hunt (be careful it gets addicting).

#11 10 years ago

I saw this one come up too. If I wasn't completely out of room (and pinball money for now) I'd have tried for it as well. Hopefully we'll at least find out who got it, I'm curious as to how small or large the fixes end up being.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from crashpad:

Maybe I'll catch the next one...

Never hurts to try.
Too bad you missed this one, Earthshaker is a great game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-potential-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.