(Topic ID: 87473)

Earthshaker Owners Club - it's all your fault!

By jibmums

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by caldwert
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240323_141052372 (resized).jpg
IMG20240303192519 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225143157~2 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225142438~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0793 (resized).jpeg
bracket (resized).jpg
arm (resized).png
IMG_2735 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
s11_line_voltage_transformer_primary.jpg
IMG_0591 (resized).jpeg
s11_pwr_schematic.jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0590 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0533 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#698 5 years ago

Joined the club a few days ago . Wish it had the sinking building mod, but even if it were available I wouldn’t pay close to 300 bucks for that. Any other cool mods for this game?

#701 5 years ago

Anyone know the deal with the pop bumper bulbs? After seeing only one lit up at the start of each game, my manual came in the mail. So, I found a game setting (33) that allows you to set one, two or all on, or all on blink. So i set them to “all on”. Now I notice that something triggers them during gameplay to blink one at a time, but I have no idea what this is indicating.
I have also found a setting to change “rematch feature” to fast or slow, but can’t figure out what it does.... it’s not the end of game match feature, and it doesn’t change how fast bonus adds up at the end of a ball.
Thanks, ES gurus, I, enjoying 5e game so far

#703 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

In almost all Lawlor games, the pops are controlled lights, not GI. At different stages they light for bonus points, you'd want to refer to the rules section of your new manual for info on that.

Thanks, I did find it ... Turns out by making it start with them lit, I was advancing their scoring. Each time ya make a loop shot, it progresses the pops from off, to lit, to blinking.... Each worth more points.

2 months later
#730 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I always thought Donkey Kong was just something quirky that was said. I absolutely hear that every time. I cannot hear Earthshaker at all. The next time anyone locks a ball, listen for "Donkey Kong" and prove me wrong. Why can't I hear Earthshaker?

I installed the donkey Kong sound mod on that one

1 month later
#742 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Two days left of my vacation and I have the topside completed. Now for the rats nest underneath...
I also got a little sidetracked today with my newly acquired dream pin #2 Funhouse...(Earthshaker is #1).
[quoted image][quoted image]

You have a PINSLED?!?!

#752 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

10 days, 110 hours, 32beers, three bloody fingers and one beautiful looking Earthshaker.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would've just rounded it to 36 beers. Nicely done!

3 weeks later
#759 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I didn’t like how the start button doesn’t illuminate on my Earthshaker so I decided to do something about it. I purchased a few illuminated start buttons and ultimately decided on the larger Data East start button for this project. This was because the other smaller ones would require me to counter sink the start button into the cabinet. This would look great and be inline with all my other pins, but without having the proper tools I was afraid to mess up and ruin the cabinet.
All I had to do was widen the hole inside to the existing outer hole dimension. Then the button would just slide into place. As for wiring, I simply unsoldered the three wires with diode and solder them to the new switch.
The lighting was just as simple. I tapped into the coin door lights and put in a blinking bulb. Now I have a lighted start button that is much better than the old, white button that used to be there.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It would drive me crazy that it isn't centered in the decal design

#761 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Thanks Brent, that's all I can see now...

LMAO

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-owners-club-its-all-your-fault?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.