(Topic ID: 87473)

Earthshaker Owners Club - it's all your fault!

By jibmums

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by caldwert
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240323_141052372 (resized).jpg
IMG20240303192519 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225143157~2 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225142438~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0793 (resized).jpeg
bracket (resized).jpg
arm (resized).png
IMG_2735 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
s11_line_voltage_transformer_primary.jpg
IMG_0591 (resized).jpeg
s11_pwr_schematic.jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0590 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0533 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vstarbiker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1044 3 years ago

Hello all, new to pinside and have a sample earthshaker #49 and no whirlwind. After my parents years ago put the machine outside in the desert with a tarp over it, my tracks melted. Since then I have the machine back to 100% but the new tracks are a little thicker. I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the fault ramp making airborne balls. Its not an impossible shot but it worries me when the ball either jumps onto some playfield plastics or even hit the glass. Any ideas how to fix or make it less steep? Thank you

#1047 3 years ago

Mine has the guards. I see the metal flap has a bow in it. Its hard to get it not so curved with the thickness of the ramp. Seems like it almost needs a longer flap.

#1050 3 years ago

Well ill pull out my Drexel. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#1056 3 years ago
Quoted from jho159:

I happened to pick up this backglass, but I don’t have an ES to put it in. Would like to find one of the samples with the sinking building.
[quoted image]

WOW! Where did you find that prototype backglass?

#1064 3 years ago

Can anybody show me in a picture where the Solenoid 2C building flasher is?! I am not finding it very easily. All I know is it is "deep behind the building". Thank you!

#1069 3 years ago

My shooter has the red spring in it. It cam barely make it up the sprial to the bypass. It almost always lands in the 100,000 skill shot. Any ideas on how to make it shoot correct? New spiral ramp if it helps.

#1071 3 years ago

If anyone has the shooter not making it to the overpass issue with the red spring, my issue was solved when I noticed a washer that goes on the shooter rod right before the red spring was missing. Once replaced and aimed the shooter rod at the center of the ball, it flies up the ramp perfectly. Now the skills shots are really skills shot. Hopefully this helps out someone in the future.

#1072 3 years ago

If you change out to full LEDs and notice a slight flicker in your ramp flashers when you hit the flippers... a member named DumbAss makes a really nice replacement AUX Board that will fix it right. On his aux board he added LEDs to it to show you if a fuse is blown out or not. I do not know him personally but he has helped me a lot through electrical issues I was having so I thought I would throw his name out there if anyone elsr needs a new board or electrical help.

20200821_192618 (resized).jpg20200821_192618 (resized).jpg20200821_192624 (resized).jpg20200821_192624 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vstarbiker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-owners-club-its-all-your-fault?tu=vstarbiker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.