(Topic ID: 87473)

Earthshaker Owners Club - it's all your fault!

By jibmums

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by caldwert
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240323_141052372 (resized).jpg
IMG20240303192519 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225143157~2 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225142438~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0793 (resized).jpeg
bracket (resized).jpg
arm (resized).png
IMG_2735 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
s11_line_voltage_transformer_primary.jpg
IMG_0591 (resized).jpeg
s11_pwr_schematic.jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0590 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0533 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pugsley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 9 years ago

I have a beater that plays 98% but has some strange flasher issues that I need to sort out. It needs new everything. I have ramps but does anybody make a subway for it? Also needs a new playfield. the inlanes are down to bare wood. I have a few switches on the left ramp that are intermittent. They wont register when cool but after a few shots they start working. I need to replace them. Most of the plastics are broken/chipped.

If I can find a better one near me Ill get it, But I plan to restore this one if CPR ever makes a playfield for it.

3 months later
#81 9 years ago

Mine had the shooter rod off center and that caused the ball to bounce back and forth as it went up the shooter lane at random making the skill shot impossible to hit consistently. Some times a full plunge would go right past everything and others it would barely make 50k.

2 months later
#109 9 years ago

That will fix the problem with my subway.

8 months later
#199 8 years ago

If you dont mind me asking... where did you get the bumper bodies from?

1 year later
#406 7 years ago

I have an earth shaker that has had problems with the flashers on the center ramp not working properly. 2 bottom ones were dim and top 2 didn't light when they were supposed to but would light at other times. I had tried to trouble shoot this 2 times in the past but after an hour gave up. I tried again this weekend and found that the connector for the center ramp flashers under the playfield was pinned backwards. I didn't have a tool to repin it right so just jammed the connector on backwards. With it backwards all the wires line up end to end. Strangest thing I have seen. Now my ramp flashers work great.

I think the next thing I will do is get some LED strip in the back to light up that area and I want to do something like a spot light for the fault that turns on when the ball runs through there. Maybe get a PIG and tie it the the switch for the VUK with a delay off.

10 months later
#547 6 years ago

If it were a ball trough switch it would do a ball search when you press start.

2 months later
#581 6 years ago

Does it have the sinking building?

1 year later
#775 4 years ago

Its the super bands.

3 months later
#818 4 years ago

If you have 3 it should send the 3rd one to the subway and hold it there until you drain one then it will spit it up so you still have 2.

1 year later
#1128 3 years ago

That or they didn't make it the rest of the way through the screen printing process.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pugsley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-owners-club-its-all-your-fault?tu=pugsley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.