(Topic ID: 87473)

Earthshaker Owners Club - it's all your fault!

By jibmums

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by caldwert
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240323_141052372 (resized).jpg
IMG20240303192519 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225143157~2 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225142438~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0793 (resized).jpeg
bracket (resized).jpg
arm (resized).png
IMG_2735 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
s11_line_voltage_transformer_primary.jpg
IMG_0591 (resized).jpeg
s11_pwr_schematic.jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0590 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0533 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atrainn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#807 4 years ago

Do Earthshaker translites exist? I need a new backglass but I figure I should find out if there's a cheaper option before I go dropping $250 at CPR...

#809 4 years ago
Quoted from jhanley:

Not that I've heard of.

RIP my wallet I guess . I need plastics too anyway so I might as well just grab both.

2 weeks later
#821 4 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Anyone know the value of those plastic toppers are that come with the new plastic set? It is a large plastic of the rear end of the car and the man and woman in it. I shopped out a game for someone and he doesn't want it and told me just to sell it. I just want to get rid of it.

fossmin is actually looking for one of those!

3 months later
#916 4 years ago

Is it still possible to find CPR playfields anywhere? The more I pull off my Earthshaker the more I just want to get a new playfield.

1 month later
#960 4 years ago

Is there anything different about the playfield pivot mechanism on Earthshaker vs other Sys11 games (like Tomcat or Whirlwind)? As far as I can tell the playfield mounting brackets are in the correct spot on the playfield, and the bolts that hold the PF are in the same spot as they are on my Whirlwind (15 inches up from the bottom of the cabinet), but when I lower my playfield on earthshaker I have to slide it forward on the bracket to get the hangers to meet with the front of the cabinet. As far as I can tell the brackets aren't bent, since bending them to meet the bracket makes the apron not fit.

Edit: I decided to just bend the apron and hangers, it doesn't look perfect but it works.

2 weeks later
#963 4 years ago
Quoted from schwism:

Have you checked out the coil and sleeve?

Speaking of, how do you get that coil off? I need to replace the sleeve in mine but the head of the plunger keeps you from removing the coil, even when you unscrew it from the mounting hardware.

#965 4 years ago
Quoted from schwism:

I pulled the unit out of the machine (removed the switch and desoldered the coil). I never removed the coil but I would think once the screws that hold it in place were removed the coil and sleeve would come out to the right as shown in the picture.[quoted image]

Unfortunately the ball popper/head (or whatever you'd call it) on the coil keeps you from removing it from the mounting hardware. It might just be that I need to poke the pin out that holds the head onto it. I'll give it a shot tonight and see how that goes.

3 weeks later
#974 3 years ago

Finally got around to putting my CPR topper on! I pretty much just finished shopping this game a few weeks ago and decided to order replacement ramps, I'll need to get those on in the next few days.

20200502_163646 (resized).jpg20200502_163646 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atrainn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-owners-club-its-all-your-fault?tu=atrainn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.