(Topic ID: 87473)

Earthshaker Owners Club - it's all your fault!

By jibmums

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,312 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by jibmums
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240323_141052372 (resized).jpg
IMG20240303192519 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225143157~2 (resized).jpg
IMG20240225142438~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0793 (resized).jpeg
bracket (resized).jpg
arm (resized).png
IMG_2735 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
s11_line_voltage_transformer_primary.jpg
IMG_0591 (resized).jpeg
s11_pwr_schematic.jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0590 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0533 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andypc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1121 3 years ago

I have just joined the club and am waiting for this refurbished Earthshaker to arrive
IMG_1777.JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1777.JPG (resized).jpg

3 months later
#1168 2 years ago

The Pop Bumper lights on my Earthshaker are not lighting up during the attract mode. They light fine during game play and when using the test menu, but not in attract mode. Is this due to a setting or possibly the rom version? Any suggestions on how to get them working in attract mode would be appreciated.

#1170 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinologist:

The don't come on until a game is started. I kinda wish the would stay lit also

I played another Earthshaker at Flipout in London and the Pop Bumpers were lighting in attract mode, so I know there is a way of doing it. Just don't know if it's a menu option or a different Rom version?

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Just watched a number of different Earthshaker machines in youtube videos and none of them had the pop lamps on in attract mode.

I did a short video of the Earthshaker at Flipout, showing the Pop Bumpers lighting in attract mode.

#1176 2 years ago

Does anyone have any more info on the roms that enable the pop bumper lights in attract mode?

4 months later
#1226 2 years ago

I need some advice on how to increase the strength of my shooter lane plunger. I have installed 10-148-2 Shooter Spring Red Highest Tension 8/8 and the ball will still not make it the full way round the skill shot. Any advice.

5 months later
#1315 1 year ago

I occasionally get a ball stuck here when trying to lock the ball, which is really frustrating. What adjustments do I need to make to get this to more consistent and follow the channel to complete the lock.

EarthShaker (resized).jpgEarthShaker (resized).jpg
5 months later
#1597 1 year ago

I asked this question a while back, but still don't have an answer. The Pop Bumper lights on my Earthshaker are not lighting up during the attract mode. They light fine during game play and when using the test menu, but not in attract mode. Is this due to a setting or possibly the rom version? Any suggestions on how to get them working in attract mode would be appreciated. I have recently updated to the latest rom version, but it made no difference.

I have played another Earthshaker at Pinball Republic in London and the Pop Bumpers were lighting in the attract mode, so I know there is a way of doing it. Just don't know how. I have also seen Youtube videos of the Earthshaker attract mode with the pop bumper lighting.

#1607 1 year ago

I am lucky as my CPR Earthshaker playfield is really nice, but I have to agree CPR plastics for Earthshaker are really not good with poor colours and they chip/flake really badly. Has anyone been able to order a better quality full plastic set from anywhere?

2 weeks later
#1666 1 year ago

If you do get any more made, please can I be added to the list.

Thanks
Andy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andypc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-owners-club-its-all-your-fault?tu=andypc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.