(Topic ID: 53171)

Earthshaker Insert Decals

By ibis

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Been looking at getting a set of ES insert decals, but I notice some differences between some of the inserts being offered. Some have all the 'LOCK' letters starting with the "L" at the pointed part of the insert. Others have two facing that way, and one of them the other way. I also see some of the font size to be thinner on some and thicker on others. Others have the sun face who's glasses stretch beyond the circle to cover the play field.

So just curious what others think, opinions, etc. Any suggestions for a supplier of a set. I will be clearing the play field so top side ink is ok.

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

My insert decals for my ES were made by Jeff at Classic Arcades.

They are probably the only ones out there, but I could be wrong.

In any case, they weren't very good and I don't recommend them. The issue was mostly with the registration of the outer black rings. They just weren't right.

I also think that some of the letters or numbers weren't the same font as the original game. But it's been several years and I'm trying to forget that process.

Cliffy & I sent a lot of time, mostly him, just painting the outer ring with black paint, using the inner number or letter from the decal. Then clearing over the whole playfield.

Good luck.

Robert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-insert-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.