8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by KoP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey316g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I recently picked up an Earthshaker and I have been playing it and fixing problems I find so it will be 100% before I shop. I have it working very well now but I have a question about the game logic for those who might know. Here's the issue: when the ball is hit into the shelter and the match up is activated, it pauses while the match up cycles looking for a match. While this is happening, the ball is held until a match occurs. Now seems like when lock is lit and I hit it into the shelter, it almost immediately spits the ball back out and doesn't cycle through the match up. It just awards a prize usually 10000 points. Is this normal or is there something wrong with my machine?

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If a ball is already locked and you shoot the hole, it'll kick it up before the other one reaches it

So if there is already a ball in that hole locked and you shoot it in the shelter, it immediately kicks it out so as to not have two balls in the subway?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey316g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-game-logic?tu=joey316g and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.