Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by KoP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I recently picked up an Earthshaker and I have been playing it and fixing problems I find so it will be 100% before I shop. I have it working very well now but I have a question about the game logic for those who might know. Here's the issue: when the ball is hit into the shelter and the match up is activated, it pauses while the match up cycles looking for a match. While this is happening, the ball is held until a match occurs. Now seems like when lock is lit and I hit it into the shelter, it almost immediately spits the ball back out and doesn't cycle through the match up. It just awards a prize usually 10000 points. Is this normal or is there something wrong with my machine?

#2 5 years ago

That sounds normal to me, except the award should be more random regardless of when you get it.

#3 5 years ago

If a ball is already locked and you shoot the hole, it'll kick it up before the other one reaches it

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If a ball is already locked and you shoot the hole, it'll kick it up before the other one reaches it

So if there is already a ball in that hole locked and you shoot it in the shelter, it immediately kicks it out so as to not have two balls in the subway?

#5 5 years ago

this has been the case on all three earthshakers i have ever played.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from joey316g:

So if there is already a ball in that hole locked and you shoot it in the shelter, it immediately kicks it out so as to not have two balls in the subway?

It's a setting; I think it's called "match/lock" and it can be set to "slow" or "fast".

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside