1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GLSP3022
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Earthshaker Backglass

Added: April 12th, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time (May 24th, 2018) Ended: June 22nd, 2018

Item description

I have an Earthshaker without a glass.
Id be willing to do a deal with anyone on the fence about a cpr imperfect glass (cpr stated there is an issue with them)
I'd buy your original if nice at a fair price or pay full price for the repro if you're not happy with it.

Would consider:
* A repro
* A used slightly scratched original
* A good printed translite

PM me with what you have

Thanks!!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Altoona, PA, US

Seller insights

These are GLSP3022's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to GLSP3022's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Bump for the evening crowd

#3 1 year ago

CPR should be making some here soon when the playfield gets released

#4 1 year ago

Wasn't sure if i had missed the release

#5 1 year ago

Anyone have the file for a print shop?

#6 1 year ago

FYI - It seems like there must be another run of CPR backglasses coming.
When confirming an Earthshaker playfield pre-order, it has an option to add plastics and/or backglass to the order.
Plastics are on the website now, backglass is not.

#7 1 year ago

I hope so!!!

I have a nice example I'm refurbing; a new set of plastics, new ramps, but I desperately need that backglass.

#8 1 year ago

They definitely are rerunning the backglass and plastics. Just got my e-mail from them last night for the playfield. They are screening the backglasses now in fact.

#9 1 year ago

I'll be checking CPR website every day. Please give me a heads up if anyone sees them available before I get there.

#10 1 year ago

Super stoked. I am in the same boat as you, GLSP

#11 1 year ago

They are available ! On my information that the playfields are ready to ship was an option to order a backglas .

#12 1 year ago

Just to clarify, CPR has literally been silkscreening Earthshaker glasses as we speak. It's just that ES Playfield customers are being given first dibs on reserving them. They can add them to their playfield shipment (as an option/combo deal). Of course, for now, those guys are accepting a delay in their ES playfield shipping until the ES glasses are done.

We'll post the ES glasses on the site, for general sales, if any are left after the ES Playfield Preorder is parsed.

If none are left this round, the glass will be offered again near the end of the year, once we're swinging with our new printing system.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

1 month later
#13 1 year ago

Bump for a deal

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside