Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by roffels
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello. I have an earthshaker, I’ve noticed that other machines people have have flashers in the backbox but mine does not. Is it a mod that I add or is my machine missing them?

#2 2 years ago

I believe the bulbs flash in certain locations behind the people and buildings behind backglass. It's not a mod just blinking bulbs.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

Hello. I have an earthshaker, I’ve noticed that other machines people have have flashers in the backbox but mine does not. Is it a mod that I add or is my machine missing them?

They're not flashers but rather blinking bulbs. They originally came from the factory with them installed. As a matter of fact, a lot of Lawlor's games have them. ES, WW, TZ, TAF, TAFG, NGG. The incandescent #455 blinking bulb used in ES has been discontinued and prices have soared recently. You could use an LED equivalent.

#4 2 years ago

I recommend using LED blinkers if the rest of your backbox is going to be LED. Otherwise I found that my LED backbox lights pulsed to the frequency of the incandescent blinkers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-backbox-flashers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.