Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by freezie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nvu4prod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Fired up good old ES up and got the report error that switch 36 on ramp bypass is needing attention. Open up page #66 of my manual and confirmed switch number and description (left hand side). Unless I'm overlooking the play field switch numbering in my manual, I believe switch 36 is not listed (right hand side) in the numbering schematic.

Can anyone give me a hand on where switch 66 is located, at this point I have know clue ;-/...

TIA!

#2 10 years ago

I'll be going into switch edge test shortly to see if I can narrow down switch 36's location and will report what I find!

#3 10 years ago

Sorry, last paragraph in my original post, I meant switch 36. I guess I got my kicks on route 66 back in the day and had a Freudian slip ... Thanks!

#5 10 years ago

Just got home from an evening out. Looks like a Sunday morning project! I'll report back once I start my trouble shooting!

Nice to hear a reply from Canada. One of my best friends lives outside of Toronto in which I will be seeing him in Detroit on business next week!

#8 10 years ago

Nice diagnosis Kurisu and confirming IceCreamMan! That's exactly what the problem was and problem fixed!

Yes, if a switch is not activated after (x) amount of plays, an error will come up at boot up. I was a little stumped due to the fact that switch 36 was not noted by Williams on the playfield map but was noted in there Description.

Thanks again guys. I've penciled in switch 36 (10,000) on my manual before the spiral skill shot!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Nick

#10 10 years ago

Way to go freezie!! By the way, is that score shy of 22 mill. on 3 or 5 ball play?

Enjoy! ...

#12 10 years ago

Nice Freezie, still a heck of a score! I do the same 5 ball too with friends and family!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nvu4prod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earth-shaker-switch-36-on-ramp-bypass?tu=nvu4prod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.