3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by bigehrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I bought a machine which the seller described as huo. I trusted the seller so I didn’t check the audits for myself as people who I trust vouched for him.

Machine is stern spike 2

The paid games says “nil” but The lifetime paid games audit says “1 credit”

And money earned says nil but the lifetime says “60 Cents” (I’m in Australia)

Should I be worried?

Has this game been on location ?

#2 3 years ago

If you're just basing that on audits, then no. Games are usually set on coin play when they come out of the box. So, it would be easy for the owner just to hit the credit button or coin switch to start up a game before changing the settings over to free play.

As far as HUO, condition is the only thing that really matters. There's usually big difference between a game that has seen a few hundred plays versus several thousand plays.

Even if a game was set up on location for a day or two (and I'm not saying it was in this case here), you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

#3 3 years ago

I dropped a coin in my my tmnt out of curiosity to hear the coin drop noise. Like the other poster said condition is the only thing that matters. HUO by itself means absolutely nothing.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chrometron:

I bought a machine which the seller described as huo. I trusted the seller so I didn’t check the audits for myself as people who I trust vouched for him.
    Machine is stern spike 2
    The paid games says “nil” but The lifetime paid games audit says “1 credit”
    And money earned says nil but the lifetime says “60 Cents” (I’m in Australia)
    Should I be worried?
    Has this game been on location ?

if it was on location, that's hands down the worst earning location in history.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earnings-audit- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.