(Topic ID: 75226)

Early WOZ owners -- If you had it to do over………….

By pindome

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bear.jpg
photo 2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

The worst part was tying your money up for 2-3 years when you didn't have to.

Prices are pretty much getting back to pre order levels… without the wait.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

This is no joke- If you want to sell me you WOZLE for pre order pricing ($6500), I'll drive from Canton, MI to Canton, OH to pick it up next week. Heck, any NIB game should drop at least 10% once it's opened, which would put WOZLE preorders in the 5's, but I would pay $6500 for an HUO one.
I've always said that 5K is my pin ceiling, but I've recently had a change of heart in how I feel about WOZ.

Preorder pricing also included many paying $7500. Prices are there now… who knows, in another 6 months when the rest get delivered you may not have to drive far to get one at $6500.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Understood...So $7500 is more along the lines of what you were thinking at this time?

Yep, that is what they are selling at. Even NIB WoZLE's are now in the upper 7's...

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

The part I hated most was the trolls telling me how bad it looks, how bad the theme is, and how I did something with my money that they do not agree with like they have any say in what I do with my money. Bugger off and worry about your own money, I have mine under control.
The rest was fun to watch, history in the making.

Trolls because we give opinions that you do not like? Why even care so much? If you love WoZ and the whole experience than what's the big deal? The only thing that matters is what you think and feel about it otherwise this is a forum and you will get different views, opinions, comments, etc...

Look in the Stern posts. Plenty of positive and negative comments there. Look in the FS posts. Plenty of 'trolls' as you want to call them there.

WoZ guys seem so sensitive. If you love it great but if you don't you're just a troll?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I could also be because some of the people referred to as trolls only seem to be visible on pinside in the exact same type of threads, and contribute little else.

probably... glad I am not one of those losers.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

You pretty much are. That's why a moderator (actually multiple) have called you out in it.

No, its not about being a troll or personally attacking someone like you will do on occasion its about who/what you support.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Over and over again in every Woz thread is what's called a "TROLL".....

Sounds like Ice would fit the bill as well! Over and Over!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If that is true, and you never know, it might happen, then it will all be relative and that Acdc premium will be selling for $4500 and every other pin out there will be dropping as well.
Of course you do know this now as you've had to drop prices significantly if you want to sell anything. You'd have to have your head buried somewhere not to see FS threads sitting there and prices dropping across the board.

Absolutely! Prices on just about everything have dropped and may continue to drop... I have never said anything different.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I know you have been saying that, I'm pointing out that if Woz does drop to $6500, which I would doubt, but it might, then it will only be because the entire market continues to free fall as the new supply far outstrips the demand and people feel the need to sell old titles to fund new ones.

I agree for the most part but WoZ is more vulnerable than many others because of the number produced with more to come. Everything will take a hit but the ones with the biggest supply will get hit even more... simple SUPPLY and demand.

I could go into more of my thoughts but we've all heard them before...

Now stop quoting me and asking me questions... I'm not supposed to be here! Shhh!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 91.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-woz-owners-if-you-had-it-to-do-over%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6?tu=teekee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.