• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015_02120002.JPG
2015_02100003.JPG
2015_02100001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knifesmashr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

What is the start up sequence for a 1962 Trade Winds? I have found one for the later EMs but nothing that fits for this title. Knowing this might help me fix the my machine. The problem I'm having is everything goes fine on start except the ball release coil stays stuck open and no flipper or playfield action. If I manually hit the game relay on the rest bank its all good from there. Got the schematic to work with, but I sure would like to know the start up sequence too. Any help is appreciated.

#2 9 years ago

I got everything sorted except the ball release arm soleniod stays engaged. Can't figure how to get it to cycle off. Fun game to play.

#4 9 years ago

I think I can. Before and stuck open. Thanks.2015_02100001.JPG2015_02100001.JPG2015_02100003.JPG2015_02100003.JPG

#6 9 years ago

I've checked for mechanical binding and its free. If I press the "game " relay on the reset bank the solenoid will release. I tried the 9 volt battery test and the relay will activate.

#7 9 years ago

Success! It is the 1 point relay that is the event that signals the game relay to activate and that signals the ball trough arm to close. The culprit in my case was the black white wire in the back box junction block had come undone. 2015_02120002.JPG2015_02120002.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonds, WA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knifesmashr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-williams-start-up-sequence?tu=knifesmashr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.