(Topic ID: 282045)

Early Williams Drop Targets (1960's EM era) FOR SALE

By too-many-pins

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I just listed some "impossible to find" early style NOS Williams drop targets on eBay this morning if anyone needs some. A-7073 targets and other similar targets. Only a few of each available! What is currently listed is my entire inventory of each style. (Just search "Rare Williams Pinball Target" or pull up "pinjunk" on eBay to see them.

Typically I don't make post about stuff I am listing on eBay but over the next week or two I'll be listing some pretty rare NOS earlier EM parts for sale and wanted to let people here know about them. I am "finishing up cleaning house" with the pinball hobby and this is some of the stuff from my "personal stash".

#2 3 years ago

I couple styles are now gone but I still have a few of the others for sale. Once they are gone that will be the end of them for me.

#3 3 years ago

Down to just 4 plain red ones

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-williams-drop-targets-1960-s-em-era-for-sale?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.