Topic Stats

• 356 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tjc02002
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you consider this a manufacturing defect that should be a warranty claim?”

• Yes they should be sending out a replacement 64 votes
    64%
  • No, get over it what did you expect a perfect machine for only $8000 36 votes
    36%

(100 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
jpk-full-logo-800x350_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
statistical-testsprosthodontic-courses-36-638_(resized).jpg
mmrinsert_(resized).jpg
IMG_2074_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#252 8 years ago

So Drewblood has deleted his posts where he states he was told to keep quiet about his resolution.

Here's what's left from people quoting him:

Drewblood419 said:
I was asked politely to keep the conversation between CGC and I private and I intend to keep my word. Sorry guys all I'm willing to say is that the resolution was a very fair one and that I feel that they did what is right for my case

Drewblood419 said:
I just felt that I needed to reinforce the fact that they are indeed addressing the issue and should be given the time to handle it properly and how they see fit. Sorry I can't be more informative with this situation but I gave my word and I need to honor that commitment

Drewblood419 said:
Also incorrect, I really wish I could explain the resolution but I gave my word I would not. There were a few options and in the end I chose what worked best for me. It has been stated before that they are treating it on a case by case basis so it really is counterproductive to post my out come in this situation which may or may not be others outcome

Drewblood419 said:
I never entered into this situation with the thought process of trying to get anything for free or bargain for more than what is fair. My only concern was to have things made right which they did in my case and I'm sure others as well. What they will end up doing for you may be diffrent than for me I don't know that is up to them and you to discuss and find common ground but that is the exact reason they don't want people to share the resolution because people will say hey you gave so and so this but your offering me that. With a situation like this one every game is a bit diffrent and not every customers view of the problem is the same.

Drewblood419 said:
The key phrase is "at their sole discretion" which means that if you go at them with a shitty attitude they may (and have the right to) just tell you to screw.

Drewblood419 said:
All I'm saying is that my issue has been handled and that I'm sure others will be as well.

Drewblood419 said:
I'm keeping my mouth shut out of respect for a private conversation that I had in reference to this issue it's best to let them make their public statement when they are ready

Drewblood419 said:
I love how you keep throwing out possible solutions to get me to say yes or no that that's what it is but once again that's not what it is once again I'm not saying what it is.

#255 8 years ago

How I feel is that if one customer has been compensated, then all customers who have exactly the same issue should be compensated in exactly the same way.

However it would seem that the customers who are causing the most bad publicity are being compensated, the fact that they are being told to keep quiet is wrong and shows that they have no intention of compensating customers equally.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-production-run-mmr-owners-help-needed?tu=mark9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.