3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by 29REO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E5101EC1-AF35-4BA6-89FB-8B7DD86228F1 (resized).png
    DSCN8595 (2) (resized).JPG
    DSCN8594 (2) (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

I've been fixing early Bally SS for years and have a few small parts that I've never found a source for. In the first picture on the left is the rubber bumper that's installed on the bottom side of the rear chrome PF glass retainer. I've been using silicone to install them as the usually fall apart when removed. The part on the right is the bushing for the back box back glass retainer arm that connects to the lock on the right and is screwed thru this piece on the left. Lastly are the spinner little rubber bushings that center the arm. Anyone found these and can supply a source?

DSCN8594 (2) (resized).JPGDSCN8594 (2) (resized).JPGDSCN8595 (2) (resized).JPGDSCN8595 (2) (resized).JPG

#2 3 years ago

The grommet is available at Marco

#3 3 years ago

Do you mean 'spinner' - not drop target?

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

Do you mean 'spinner' - not drop target?

Yes corrected that.

#7 3 years ago

Let us know if u find the rubber bumpers. I broke one recently.

#8 3 years ago

Marco.

#10 3 years ago

https://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine?Keyword=heyco+rubber+push+in+bumpers

Don’t know if this is an exact replacement but it’s something you could use.

E5101EC1-AF35-4BA6-89FB-8B7DD86228F1 (resized).pngE5101EC1-AF35-4BA6-89FB-8B7DD86228F1 (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-bally-solid-state-small-parts-sources and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.