4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Playdium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5456 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5455 (resized).jpg
    Bally 1963 Catalog Stepper Single Step Reset (resized).jpg
    IMG_5453 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playdium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have a Bally Stepper with a paper tag that has part number AS-971-13. I couldn't find this number in a parts catalog. It does have coil #28R15 and coil #25GG7 with 10 rubber washers attached to the end of the plunger.
    I am just trying to verify the year and correct part number for it.

IMG_5453 (resized).jpgIMG_5453 (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

Yes it looks to be NOS. I believe it could be from the 1950's, but I don't have any early catalogs to check on that. The rubber washers puzzle me.

#5 4 years ago

Everything appears to be the same as the Bally illustration shown above, with the exception to the reset plunger and the rubber washers. Here's the other side.

IMG_5455 (resized).jpgIMG_5455 (resized).jpgIMG_5456 (resized).jpgIMG_5456 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playdium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-bally-single-step-reset-stepper?tu=playdium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.