(Topic ID: 273694)

Earbud recommendations

By HFK

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HFK.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Looking for recommendations on inexpensive earbuds. I bought a pair of airpods two years ago and the right one is now dead. The new ones are over $200 and I really don't want to spend that much again since these have been kinda junk since I got them. Anyone have any cheap ones they like? I only use them for work or exercising and being in Florida they take a bit of sweat and sometimes rain doing some outside work.

I am not looking for super hifi since I listen to a lot of talk and I never really turn them up except when I cut my lawn so noise cancelling would probably be nice but I also don't want something that sounds like crap or doesn't keep a connection.

So acceptable sound, water resistant and cheap enough if they get lost no big deal.

Thanks,
    Rob

#5 3 years ago

I still have a nice set of wired skull candy and you really can't beat them for the price. I need bluetooth though because of the possibility of them getting caught and being able to have my phone not on me. I will take a look at their wireless.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HFK.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earbud-recommendations-?tu=HFK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.