4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191123_121213 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

The add coin relay melted down with the one beside it. These are the only two of this type 115v so I have no part number to go on for finding a replacement. Please help!

20191123_121213 (resized).jpg20191123_121213 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Do you have the schematic and/manual? If not you need to get them.

#3 4 years ago

No I have not been able to locate either a schematic, diagram or manual at this point, every site that I know of shows them as sold out or out of stock.
I was hoping someone might have one or one like it from that era and be able to send me a picture of theirs to get read the part number off of.

#4 4 years ago

Nothing at PBR?

#5 4 years ago

Here are the other Eager Beaver owners
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/eager-beaver/owners

#6 4 years ago

PBResource and Marco neither have the relays listed by this machine. I reached out directly to Steve to see if he has them, awaiting a reply. I have messaged all of the listed owners and so far none of them still own them (so far).

If I could find the part number I would have this one whooped.

#7 4 years ago

Hi Pokeys-Pub
in the ipdb schematics "San Francisco I see: 25cent-Relay M36-5500 ?, Coin-Relay and Replay-Relay Z-35-4200 --- and in Pot 'O' Gold I see: 25cent-Relay and 10cent-Relay M36-5500, Coin-Relay and Replay-Relay Z35-4200. Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Madison, WI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eager-beaver-relay-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.