Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NeilMcRae
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pong Pong Bar pinball (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

Pinball Magazine is reporting from the annual EAG Expo in London, United Kingdom, with an increased number of pinball machines being exhibited and some other interesting news as well. Read the full report at: http://www.pinball-magazine.com/?p=3493

Cheers,

Jonathan

Pong Pong Bar pinball (resized).jpegPong Pong Bar pinball (resized).jpeg

#3 6 years ago

Very interesting report. Thx

#4 6 years ago

I updated the report due to some new information that has come to light regarding Stern's plans for Q1 of 2018.

#5 6 years ago

Thank you Jonathan !

#6 6 years ago

the show was pretty dull all in all. sad reflection of the state of the industry here in the UK

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

the show was pretty dull all in all. sad reflection of the state of the industry here in the UK

It still was larger in space, with more exhibitors than previous years. So what does that say about the state of the industry of previous years?

#8 6 years ago

I updated my report with more info on Super Pinball Pong Pong Bar, following feedback from the manufacturer.

#9 6 years ago

Nice report. The Asian XMEN and Taiwan Joust-like game are both interesting developments. Any MSRP given? Any clue if there will be a distributor in the U.S.?

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Nice report. The Asian XMEN and Taiwan Joust-like game are both interesting developments. Any MSRP given? Any clue if there will be a distributor in the U.S.?

As far as I understood the PPB game is still being developed. I haven't seen any pricing on the 3D game either, but you could try their website.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

It still was larger in space, with more exhibitors than previous years. So what does that say about the state of the industry of previous years?

well the industry has been in the toilet for a while I guess...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eag-expo-2018-report?hl=pinslot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.