Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

img_93921 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Hi!
I just changed the drop targets on my mata hari for a complete new set of targets, the old ones were either broken er yellowed.
All in all it went okay, except one of the broken targets did not have the E-clip and the "bolt"/rivet thingie to fasten the drop target to the reset metal arm.

I can not find any details on what type of E-clip and bolt/rivet is used. Does anyone know this?
Need to know the correct ones in order to buy a new pair

The e clip and rivet I am talking about can be seen in the following image:

Thanks,
Morten

img_93921 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Drop target shoulder stud. Part #5458-26, I believe. There are two sizes, this would be the smaller of the two if I'm not mistaken...the larger one is for in-line drop targets.

I got a couple from Pinball Resource a few years back. They are not listed on their website, but they were able to provide used pieces with the above part number, game title and descripton of part. Let them know you'll need the e-clip as well and they'll send the proper size.

#3 2 years ago

Could also be part number #S-458-27 ...the manual isn't clear.

#4 2 years ago

when I did the drops on my Flight 2000 I went to local hardware store & found "grooved clevis pins" but the didn't have the right length they did have some "binding posts" that got me out of a jam

on E-bay I found 1/4"x1/2" clevis pins & bought the plastic container of e-clips from Harbor Freight

ebay.com link » Grainger Approved 1 4x1 2 S S Grooved Clevis 15929

#5 2 years ago

I have used ones, PM if interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 157.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside