Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Cannonball_Run_Doctor_Medi_Van_Jack_Elam_Dom_DeLuise (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

It's getting to be time to buy a new pin hauler and I see a couple local ambulances I might be able to grab. Does anyone have experience gutting the back of an ambulance? Is this a good idea? Seems like the perfect utility vehicle. I've never driven one so i have no idea if this is a dumb move. I also have no clue what they are worth. But, if I'm running late I can hit the lights

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I think it would be a real pia to get pins in. Maybe just a newer version of your pin hauler now would suffice.
    I thought it was really easy loading when you were here. Perfect height and slid right in.
    My .02
    -Mike

ahhh the logical voice of reason. Deep down I know you're right. But it hurts.

Quoted from JayDee:

And if you repurposed an ambulance stretcher to move the pins around it would be even cooler. Those things lower to the ground, have straps, lock into the ambulance.

That is an awesome idea!

Quoted from ForceFlow:

And wouldn't a retired ambulance already have a high number of miles on it?

You've seen my van right?

All you guys are right I think. My primary motivator was the novelty and it's probably not worth it. I was seriously considering bidding on one at auction.

I really, really wanted to re-enact scenes from Cannonball Run though.
    Cannonball_Run_Doctor_Medi_Van_Jack_Elam_Dom_DeLuise (resized).jpgCannonball_Run_Doctor_Medi_Van_Jack_Elam_Dom_DeLuise (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/e-350-ambulance-as-a-pin-hauler?tu=herbertbsharp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.