Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by woody76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 months ago

I found an older thread about Dynamo and putting these on location, etc. it was very short. I know there's maybe one for sale on Pinside and you can still grab these brand new.

I'm just curious if anyone has played these. My family is a big sports family and baseball family. I know that 2 player mode would be more fun (assuming) but I'm just not sure if the $5k-$6k price tag is worth it.

But if none are for sale, either they aren't being bought, or they are bolted down.

Let me know your opinion, thanks in advance!

#3 5 months ago

They are fun but for a short time and even less if you don’t have others to play with. The only similar game that ever lasted in our game room was Slug Fest.

#4 5 months ago

That’s the only thread I found earlier. I feel like kids would have fun but get bored easily. And I feel like I’d have to be drunk and gambling to keep playing and would play all night.

#6 5 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They are fun but for a short time and even less if you don’t have others to play with. The only similar game that ever lasted in our game room was Slug Fest.

Was going to say just grab a SlugFest if you want a pitch and bat. You can still find them for around 2K and they are a blast.

2 weeks later
#7 5 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Was going to say just grab a SlugFest if you want a pitch and bat. You can still find them for around 2K and they are a blast.

I picked up a All Star for same price as a slugfest. I like the valley Dynamo better. Basically the same thing but I like the 3 home run ramps on the Valley Dynamo.

#8 5 months ago

I've thought seriously about buying one; however u can get a nice SlugFest for $2K ish and these are $5-6K .... not sure their 3 times better !

#9 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've thought seriously about buying one; however u can get a nice SlugFest for $2K ish and these are $5-6K .... not sure their 3 times better !

I just grabbed a All Star for around $3k. A nice slugfest with NO fade and a topper will cost you $3k these days. I get it , there is no way I would pay $6k for one.

#10 5 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

I just grabbed a All Star for around $3k. A nice slugfest with NO fade and a topper will cost you $3k these days. I get it , there is no way I would pay $6k for one.

I was quoted $5500 + shipping for a new one....$3K is about right

4 weeks later
#11 4 months ago

Grabbed a Zombie version for $4300. Might have paid more for Nordman/Zombie Yeti but pretty happy with what we have.

Time

#12 4 months ago

Considering the price of pins these days. Quite a deal!!!

#13 4 months ago
Quoted from Time4akshun:

Considering the price of pins these days. Quite a deal!!!

Great deal. It is the most popular game in the game room along with ICB.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 9.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!